If you are a LOEWE Fan and you are passionate about Design, Art and Architecture this could be the perfect opportunity to join our Visual Merchandising team in our Head Quarters in Madrid.
As Windows Design Specialist you will manage, develop and implement creative concepts for windows, pop-ups and special events using LOEWE´s guidelines.
- Design and express through graphical representation creative proposals for windows, special events and pop ups.
- Develop the idea in order to get a feasible project in terms of design, materials, construction details and budget.
- Search for new and interesting materials and techniques.
- Manage suppliers by making the orders and tracking samples and materials.
- Put into effect timelines and production calendar.
- Set up Europe windows.
- Organize and keep updated VM library with books, magazines and material samples.
- Bachelor´s degree in Architecture or Interior Design.
- At least 3 years relevant working experiences in similar position.
- Spanish and English mandatory. Other language will be considered as an asset.
- Proficient in representation skills including 2D drawings (Autocad), 3D drawings (SketchUp, ·D Studio, Rhino), Photoshop, lllustrator and InDesign.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience in retail, fashion or luxury brands will be considered as a plus.