The position is based in Rome. The candidate will be responsible for the graphic development of design briefs and utilizing artistic talent and graphic abilities, you will develop the design of the product that will become a prototype for production.
- Participates in the conceptual development of product lines;
- Assists in ensuring that product is consistent with market trends, as well as, Company identity;
- Conceptualize and accurately sketch multiple ideas interpreting fashion vision and trends into successful product lines for the Accessories category;
- Conducts research on the latest trends, actively participate and contribute in design discussion;
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure project outcomes aligned with priorities and direction.
The successful candidate is passionate about design and fashion industry. She/he will have the following attributes:
- 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience in similar role within the luxury industry;
- Degree in Fashion Design or related field;
- Excellent freehand drawing/sketching skills;
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop);
- Fluent in Italian and English.