The Women's & Kids Merchandising Specialist supports the Women's & Kids Merchandiser Manager in the definition and coordination of the Retail merchandising activities, with respect to the Women's RTW, Essenziali, Soft Accessories, Shoes and Kids categories, collaborating with the Subsidiaries and defining the buying guidelines for Retail network.
- Supports the briefing document and defines the dimensioning, structure and composition of the collection, according to Retail needs
- Collaborates for "blind orders" purchasing activity and replenishments to cover the needs of the season, based on collection structure and sales target
- Supports the charge of the collection presentations and trainings for local Buyers and Central Visual Merchandising teams
- Cooperates with the Central Visual Merchandising team for definition and development of Visual guidelines
- Develops specific analysis about stores' sales performance, sell-in sell-out and sell-through.
- University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Fashion Design or in related field
- At least 2-3 years of experience as Merchandiser/buyer or Collection Merchandiser
- Ability and competence in quantitative and qualitative analysis on sales performance and report/feedback from the markets
- Strong knowledge of the Luxury market
- Strong sensitivity and passion for the product
- Excellent public speaking and negotiation skills
- Proactive, dynamic, strong relational skills and attitude in team working
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (in particular PowerPoint and Excel); BO and SAP experience preferred
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Availability to frequent travel