Reporting to the DMM, this position is responsible for the sales forecasting and buying for Women's RTW & Shoes . This position will have responsibility for generating a seasonal merchandise plan and assortment strategy to maximize opportunities and grow the business for the US retail network.
- Prepare all necessary sales reports by activity, line, colours and boutique.
- Propose a purchasing plan by activity, line, mix, value, qty, number of references and depth based on the retail core offer and the sales history.
- Proceed to complete the order process by sku, review the orders with merchandising and marketing team, enter data in the system and ensure completion of the orders according to the buying schedule.
SALES ANALYSIS & PRODUCT MONITORING
- Follow up sales on daily/weekly basis, liaise with the boutiques and propose action plans if necessary: prepare weekly reports with comments on performances and identify growth opportunities
- Work with the visual merchandiser in order to ensure proper display of the product based on the visual merchandising guidelines and the sales trend
- Review delivery plan with SLC, control that the merchandise is replenished according to the stock level and the sales potential
- Analyse competitors offer and prices
- Liaise with the training and the CRM manager to ensure that all the activities to promote the collections are implemented within the plan agreed with headquarters
- Liaise with Sales Planner and Finance to collaborate on sales plans, forecasts and general OTB
- Collaborate with supervisors/peers to understand overall business needs and opportunities in each location to form cohesive buys amongst categories and to formulate and execute action plans holistically
- Bachelor's Degree required; advanced degree a plus
- 8+ years of Fashion / Luxury Women's buying experience
- Good knowledge of business and markets
- High computer skills with Excel expertise, including pivot tables and v-look-up
- Analytical and synthesis skills
- Frequent travels nationally and internationally are required