The story of Woodinville doesn't begin with a 100-year-old recipe or generations of family distillers. It begins with two best friends and a dream. The dream is to make the greatest craft whiskey in the world by bringing the time-honored traditions of bourbon production into a craft environment — using the highest quality locally grown grains, the best barrels and coopers in the world, the most technologically advanced distilling
equipment, and the mentorship of an industry icon, David Pickerell, former Master Distiller for Maker's Mark. And while the story is still unfolding, after being awarded "Craft Whiskey of the Year" and "Craft Rye Whiskey of the Year" two years in a row by the American Distilling Institute, things are headed in the right direction. In 2017, Woodinville Whiskey Co. partnered with Moët Hennessy, joining their portfolio, with
some of the World's most iconic wine and spirit brands.
Woodinville Whiskey Company is seeking a professional, hardworking accountant for a new role located at our award-winning distillery in Woodinville, WA. If you are a skilled Accountant with a minimum 3-5 years of experience, strong general ledger and Microsoft Excel skills, and the drive to continue learning, please apply now! The Accounting Manager position offers you great experience and a strong compensation and benefits package. This role reports to the Finance Director and will be responsible for a host of critical accounting processes.
- Conduct full cycle Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Retail sales & cash entries
- General Ledger account reconciliation
- Monthly volume & revenue reporting
- State & Federal liquor reporting
- Assist and prepare month end close
- Facilitate Internal Control maintenance & development
- Dedication to continuously improve the accounting process
- Assist in ERP system conversion and SOP documentation
- 2-year degree in Accounting or higher
- Technical accounting knowledge & experience
- Manufacturing & retail accounting experience preferred
- ERP Experience
- Advanced level computer skills, particularly Excel
- Attention to detail, and capable of performing complex reconciliations
- Ability to sit/stand for prolonged periods of time.
Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. considers candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.