Are you looking to join a diverse, international, world class Service Centre environment (with teams speaking over 15 official languages!), while pursuing every opportunity to provide exceptional experience to clients from all across Europe?
Louis Vuitton is seeking a Workforce Management Business Analyst for our Client Services Center in Brussels, Belgium. As a Workforce Management Business Analyst, you will be a leader with a demonstrated ability to implement workforce management methodologies, process mapping, and optimisation techniques, and make data driven decisions. Reporting into the Client Service Performance Manager, you will support the delivery of service levels and productivity targets for all skills, working on real time and long-term action plans. You will understand our business drivers and levers in order to exceed our clients' expectations.
You will posses high emotional intelligence and work as a partner to the managers and Client Advisors, coaching and advising them to create a relationship of trust and collaboration to driver service levels and deliver an exceptional client experience.
Please be advised that prior experience working in a Call Center environment is an essential requirement to be considered for this position.
- 2+ years of experience in workforce planning/management
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience with forecasting volume and schedule generation
- Proven comfort/experience communicating and influencing across job levels with both internal and external partners
- Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity easily, solve for both service level problems and the challenges of minute-to-minute change
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills and ability to provide feedback in a constructive and professional way
- Experience with Workforce Management tools and systems
- BA or BS in Engineering/Economics/Business or similar field of study
- Fluent in written & spoken English
By joining Louis Vuitton, you will receive a generous benefits package, including but not limited to supplementary Hospitalisation + Outpatient medical insurance (including dental) , pension plan, employee referral bonus program, lunch vouchers, and employee discounts. In addition to working with the most talented and inspirational leaders within the luxury market you will also have an opportunity to attend industry renowned training and have access to unparalleled career opportunities both within Louis Vuitton and the LVMH Group.