Are you passionate about luxury, retail and want to contribute to re-invent the ultra-luxury customer experience worldwide? This is the right opportunity for you!
You will join the Worldwide Store Operations team, a newly team which is in charge to define the new operating model for each Loro Piana store around the world. In addition, you will learn inside out how luxury retail works, which are the main challenges of this business model and which opportunities are offered by new technologies to redesign a distinctive customer experience and contribute to Loro Piana competitiveness.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Analyze benchmarks and best practices of best customer experience worldwide both within and outside the luxury industry
- Provide suggestions on which new elements should be implemented in Loro Piana stores
- Contribute to the definition of the new Worldwide Store Operations Model for Loro Piana
- Participate to global meetings (Milan, Shanghai, Hong Kong) with selected retail professionals within the company to learn from their experience and solve major barriers of customer experience.
- MSc' in Business Administration, Economics, Management Engineering
- Ability to work in autonomy, capacity to work on a project-based environment, run analysis and models to understand correlations
- Soft skills: Sunny, positive, curious, enthusiast, emphatic, great capacity to listen, team worker
- Computer skills: Advanced use of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Languages skills: English mandatory, any other European language is a plus