Are you passionate about luxury, retail and want to contribute to re-invent the ultra-luxury customer experience worldwide? Then this is the right opportunity for you
You will join the Worldwide Store Operations team, a newly team which is defining the new operating model for every Loro Piana store around the world. You will contribute to re-design the global customer experience that will be implemented in each of Loro Piana stores worldwide.
In addition, you will learn inside out how luxury retail works, which are the challenges of this business model and which opportunities are offered by new technologies to redesign a distinctive customer experience which will set Loro Piana apart from competitions for the next years.
Concretely you will be responsible of the following end products:
- Analyse benchmarks and best practices of best customer experience worldwide both within and outside the luxury industry
- Recommend which elements should be implemented in Loro Piana stores
- Contribute to the roll out of the new Worldwide store operations model for Loro Piana
- Education: University degree, Business school, Commercial focus
- Technical skills: Autonomy, capacity to work on a project-based environment, run analysis and models to understand correlations
- Soft skills: Sunny, positive, curious, enthusiast, emphatic, great capacity to listen, team worker
- Computer skills: Fluent on Office (Excel, Power Point, Word, etc)
- Languages skills: English mandatory any other European language is a plus