The position is based in Rome. The WW Merchandising Specialist Eyewear & Accessories Casa will significantly contribute to the development of the business in line with the positioning of the Fendi brand and the specific needs of each market. She/he will contribute to push the corporate strategy into the regions and pull fundamental information on trends and commercial needs from the markets.
- Develop regular sales forecast and sales analysis by channel/store/region, providing feedback on possible actions to improve the assortment;
- Contribute to stock management among the networks: analyzing inventory level, proposing stock re-balancing and adjustments versus target;
- Collaborate with Pricing team to implement pricing policy and global positioning in all markets;
- Support the implementation of the merchandising strategies and participate in buying during show room period for all regions (Asia, Cina, Japan, USA, Europe, ME), including order validation;
- Perform the necessary market analysis in order to identify market requirements and sales trends, in terms of styles, models, functions, price ranges and competition trends;
- Analyze markdown for global consistency to assure inventory aging standards are met;
- Support the wholesale and retail buying process giving strategic guidelines.
- 3/5 years' experience in a similar role within the luxury industry;
- University degree in Economics or related fields;
- English fluent;
- Ability to understand current market trends and buying psychology;
- Excellent merchandising and analytical skills with attention to detail;
- Ability to both communicate and negotiate effectively;
- Strong luxury feeling.