The position is for a short-term contract and is based in our HQ in Rome. The candidate will report to the WW Retail Training Director and will support the development and the implementation of the training materials at WorldWide level.
- Creation of specific training materials with dedicated focus on special projects for WRTW, Fur & Leisurewear;
- Development of seasonal courses for the new Collections;
- Coordination of the Fur Academy Project in all aspects (numerical analysis, strategy, creation and development of training materials);
- Coordination and update with the Regions and the other Departments involved, make sure that all the rules and processes are well followed.
- Degree in Communications or related field;
- 1-2 years of working experience in a similar role within luxury fashion industry;
- 360° general knowledge on WRTW, Fur & Leisurewear categories;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Detail oriented and highly organized;
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word;
- Fluency in English is a must.