Fendi is seeking a high caliber WW Senior Merchandiser Woman Bags to contribute to the development of the global Woman Bags business. He/She will help to set the central corporate strategy and define the buying vision accordingly. He/She will contribute to push the corporate strategy into the regions and pull fundamental information on trends and commercial needs from the markets. The position is based in Rome.
- Develop the sales forecasts by product lines to reach the business ambition of the Woman Bags category;
- Define the central buying vision within the overall buying envelope, set the core assortment and strategic buying guidelines by store clusters;
- Contribute to each regions' buying during show rooms (Asia, China, Japan, USA, Europe, ME) including order validation;
- Support the implementation of the merchandising strategies and drive the launch plans;
- Develop regular sales analysis (weekly and monthly) by product category/region, driving possible actions;
- Develop with Supply Chain the vision on permanent sales and help with the stock management worldwide;
- Perform the necessary market analysis in order to identify market requirements and sales trends, in terms of styles, models, functions, price ranges and competition trends.
- 5/7 years' experience in a similar role within the luxury industry;
- University degree in Economics, Engineering, Business or related fields;
- English fluent;
- Excellent merchandising and analytical skills with attention to detail;
- Ability to both communicate and negotiate effectively with a wide range of contact persons;
- Ability to understand current market trends and buying psychology;
- Strong luxury feeling, strong product sense.