The WW Store Operations Team in all its cross-functional daily initiatives, providing analytical and operational support to drive all the different projects ongoing.
- Map existing processes and procedures across Regions, identifying areas of improvements, best practices and proposing valuable initiatives for harmonization
- Collect, analyse and present retail data and propose outcomes and insights to different stakeholders
- Participate to meetings and support the WW Store Operations Project Manager in keeping aligned all stakeholders, ensuring a smooth progress of all the different initiatives
- Collaborate with the WW Store Operations Team in the organization of all the digital/physical meetings that are on the agenda, ensuring a smooth logistics, document preparations, participants...
- University degree: Economics or Engineering is desired
- Genuine interest for the luxury world and for the retail environment particularly
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office - able to autonomously run analysis, understand correlations and recap them into effective presentations
- Empathetic, enthusiast, active listener, team worker and open minded
- Detail-oriented and able to manage inputs coming from different functions and stakeholders, always keeping a positive and collaborative approach
- Excellent English, spoken and written, Italian and other languages are a plus