Clos19 is a lifestyle e-commerce Maison offering exceptional experiences, products and services, from the world of LVMH’s exclusive champagnes, wines and spirits. Its mission is to inspire the art of hosting and gifting.
Clos19 brings the exceptional Moët Hennessy portfolio to its community with one click. Bottles are delivered to their doorstep direct from the cellars of our Maisons: Moët & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot, Dom Pérignon, Krug, Ruinart, Mercier, Glenmorangie, Hennessy, Belvedere, Ardbeg, Volcán De Mi Tierra, Eminente, Château d’Yquem, Cloudy Bay, Newton, Terrazas de los Andes, Cheval des Andes, Château Cheval Blanc, Château d’Esclans, Cape Mentelle, Chandon, Bodega Numanthia, Ao Yun.
Founded in 2017, Clos19 brings the world’s finest champagnes wines and spirits to your fingertips. So, whether you’re throwing a party or choosing a gift, you can do it in style. But Clos19’s ambition from the very start has been to go beyond being an e-commerce platform; to build relationships and engage with a real community of epicureans, satisfying its ever-more digitally mobile clients who are looking beyond product purchase to seek out authentic experiences.
The Story Behind the Name
Let’s start with the ‘clos’ – a walled French vineyard, where winemakers nurtured their most prized vines in days gone by. The 19 is their nod to the 19th century which saw the democratization of champagnes, wines and spirits and the Russian invention of “Service à la française”, a style of dining with a starter, main and desert.
- 19 development of art de vivre in the 19th century
- 350 Over 350 wines, spirits and champagnes available on Clos19
- 2017 Year of creation
Clos19 on social media
- "Who doesn't love brunch? It’s a great way to catch up with friends, have a cheeky drink and eat all the best foods… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- The perfect scene for a relaxing night in. Choose your favourite champagne and match it with one of food pairing re… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Vieux Carré: a super-smooth and sweet cocktail! First mixed in 1930s New Orleans, the cocktail takes its name from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…