Founded in 2017, the House focuses on inspiring the Art of Hosting. By offering bottles but also accessories around the perfect serve and experiences, Clos19 is bringing a new dimension to the enjoyment of wines and spirits. We are a community driven brand with a contemporary approach to the Art de Vivre.
From private tastings at exceptional locations, to extraordinary travels and unique services, Clos19’s creates and curates one-of-a-kind experiences designed to inspire and celebrate the art of hosting.
Art de Vivre
Clos19 has a contemporary approach to the art de vivre which can be experienced at Journal19 –the brand’s editorial platform. From the history of the Bloody Mary, the Touche Finale to shake a cocktail and the hosting tips of Epicurean experts, Journal19’s custom-tailored content provides inspiration and information about the art of hosting through a unique lifestyle lens.
Expressed through a luxury lifestyle lens, Clos19 offers more than the world’s leading luxury champagne, wine and spirit brands from the LVMH portfolio. Whether buying a gift for a loved one, hosting a dinner party for 12 or a wedding for 150, Clos19 guides consumers through the purchasing process and offers over-the-phone dedicated specialists providing advice on everything from food pairings and cocktail recipes to glassware and event staff.
- 19 development of art de vivre in the 19th century
- 350 Over 350 wines, spirits and champagnes available on Clos19
- 2017 Year of creation
Clos19 on social media
- Is older whisky always better? Find out here: bit.ly/3ta1cDm #Whisky . . Please drink responsibly pic.twitter.com/uBbwEtTXR9
- Hello champagne lovers🥂 This is a reminder that #champagne can be opened for any reason... even during a night in a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Friday nights done right! We're loving the pink Moët & Chandon champagne glasses to pair with a rosé champagne. Sho… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…