At Benefit Cosmetics, we believe that laughter is the best cosmetic. Why? Because when we are laughing and having fun, that’s when we are at our most beautiful. Founded by twin sisters Jean & Jane Ford in 1976, Benefit has always pushed the envelope with its instant beauty solutions, creative storytelling and unique packaging. We’re not only in the makeup business, we’re in the feel-good business. Today, we are the #1 Brow Brand Worldwide in over 50 countries, and continue to look for new ways to put a smile on your face!
In 1976, twin sisters Jean & Jane Ford opened their first beauty shop in San Francisco. Thanks to their playful vision of beauty, powered by laughter and fun, they pioneered a true cosmetic revolution. Today, Benefit is known worldwide for its feel-good products and services.
We’re not just in the makeup business, we’re in the feel-good business! Laughter and humor are at the heart of Benefit’s identity. Additionally, thoughtful innovation goes into how its formulas can be easy to apply for everyone. Benefit loves to create a colorful world for its unique products and services that all Benebabes can enjoy with a smile.
Benefit started its fresh take on services with its very first beauty locker room style boutique in San Francisco. Today, Benefit is in over 55 countries with 3,267 BrowBar Beauty Lounges around the world, dedicated to providing that same fresh spirit of beauty services. A welcome space where Benebabes can gather, gab and glam!
- OVER 55 COUNTRIES WHERE THE BRAND IS PRESENT
- EVERY 2 SECONDS ONE BROW PRODUCT SOLD
- OVER $21 MILLION RAISED FOR CHARITY BOLD IS BEAUTIFUL PROGRAM
Benefit Cosmetics on social media
- Our iconic hoola matte bronzer now has a sister! Meet new hoola glow @Allure_magazine allure.com/story/benefit-…
- Drop a below if you need our new #fouroscope Fire Queen palette! Palette includes: full-size hoola matte bronze… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- 2001 2021 — the evolution of #hoola ️ Unlike certain 2000s fashion trends, our iconic bronzer will never go out… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…