Founded by twin sisters Jean and Jane Ford in the mid-1970s, Benefit enjoys a resolutely unique status in the realm of cosmetics brands. The relevance and effectiveness of its products with bold and girly names, its creative packaging and bespoke services have enabled the House to win over a community of women for whom taking care of themselves goes hand in hand with good humor. Their unique, fun and feel-good philosophy which aims to show that glamour suits all types of beauty, whatever their origins or style. In addition to cult products and bestsellers such as the multi-functional cheek and lip stain Benetint and the matte bronzing powder Hoola, new items regularly enrich the House’s repertoire of indispensable products. Always faithful to Benefit’s quirky and innovative positioning, these products enhance the daily lives of the numerous users – to be used without moderation !
After a noteworthy debut in modeling, Jean and Jane Ford, twin sisters who have been inseparable since birth, opened their first space dedicated to beauty in 1976 in San Francisco. Thanks to their playful vision of beauty, the two sisters headed a true cosmetic revolution, making Benefit the internationally renowned brand it is today.
Laughter and humor are key elements of Benefit’s identity. However, one thing that the House takes extremely seriously is the innovative dimension of its formulas as well as how easy it is to apply its products. Among the most popular bestsellers, the ranges of “POREfessional” fake-its and “they’re real” mascaras and eyeliners are innovative solutions made to address the needs of the Benefit woman.
Developed alongside the product side of the business, the services offered by Benefit are marked by the same freshness and quirky spirit. With over 1,400 locations all over the world, Benefit BrowBar beauty lounges are feel-good spots dedicated to beauty services for all kinds of women. The House’s technical savoir-faire has attracted loyal Benefit fans.
- 225 Bush Street, San Francisco, Benefit Headquarters and “Beauty Central”
- over 5 million eyebrows shaped every year
- 45 distributing countries and still growing
Benefit Cosmetics on social media
- @pooh34E Absolutely agree! This is not okay for our customers and we're definitely learning and will greatly improv… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- @KFenton21 thank you so much for the love babe! We're so happy you've had such a great experience with our amazing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- @ami52043880 We are so very sorry about this delay! We totally understand your frustration and are working tireless… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…