A byword for the Mediterranean basin and its evanescent beauty, Bulgari is driven by this inexhaustible source of inspiration. In all its creations, the House is distinguished by a personal style, which is daring yet sophisticated.
Creation date: 1884
CEO: Jean-Christophe Babin
Head office: Via dei condotti 11, 00187 Rome - Italy
Surprise, innovate and reinvent have been part of Bulgari’s vocabulary since it was founded in Rome in 1884. Jewelry, watchmaking, accessories… Combining classicism and modernity, its creations are infused with an emotion that is unique to the excellence of Italian design. The sensuality of its shapes, the sharpness of its lines, the sparkle of colored stones… In order to blend dolce vita and creativity, Bulgari broke free from conventions very early in its history. A sensitivity to color which enables the House to combine precious and semi-precious stones in a way that brings its extraordinary pieces to life. Bulgari’s extraordinary success stems from this unquenchable desire to preserve its heritage while also looking energetically to the future. By nurturing its hallmarks, it invents new ways to express its creativity. The House’s figurehead is its historic boutique on Via Condotti in the Eternal City, which has borne witness to this dazzling journey.
A symbol of wisdom, strength and eternity, the snake is a powerful cross-cultural symbol. Fascinating and mysterious, Bulgari's Serpenti collection reflects the Roman House's heritage and the Greek roots of its founder as well as its extraordinary ability to draw on the past to reshape the future.
To celebrate its 130th anniversary, Bulgari is strengthening the ties that bind it to the city of its birth by financing the restoration of the steps that lead from the Piazza di Spagna to the Church of the Trinità dei Monti. A gesture rich with symbolism intended as a genuine tribute to the city of Rome. Located not far from the historic boutique on Via Condotti, this iconic monument links the House to its eternal destiny.
- 650,000 visitors attended The Art of Bulgari retrospective
- 650,000 carats of stones are selected every year
- 8,000 is the number of hours that the development of a grand watchmaking complication may require
Bulgari on social media
- Introducing the #Serpenti Baia shoulder bag: crafted in Metropolitan Calf Leather for a soft and pleasant touch. Co… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Translated as ‘five’ in Roman numerals, the ‘V’ in #Bulgari logo inspires the brand’s five-word stories about love.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Discover a world of wonders in Taiwan with #Bulgari's #EdenTheGardenofWonders High Jewelry collection. Immerse your… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…