LVMH has announced the 18 finalists for the 7th edition of the LVMH Innovation Award. The finalists will be invited to showcase their solutions on the LVMH Booth at Viva Technology, the world’s rendezvous for startups and leaders to celebrate innovation. The event, held from June 14-17, 2023, will highlight the longstanding partnership between LVMH and Viva Technology, having been created in 2016 to bring together startups and corporates to drive innovation.
This year’s finalists reflect LVMH’s commitment to creativity, sustainability, and excellence, and their solutions are poised to shape the future of the luxury industry. The competition attracted over 1320 candidates from 75 countries, and the 18 finalists, represented by 28% female founders and co-founders (78% having a woman in their executive team), are classified in six categories. Discover our shortlist:
Employee Experience, Diversity & Inclusion
- BADGER: Speech-to-text translations on a smart badge for the Sales Assistant to improve communications with customers having hearing deficiencies
- NEOBRAIN: Internal mobility oriented AI strategic talent planning suite for HR teams
- SKILLEO: Video game based recruitment platform to improve candidate soft skills pre-assessment
Image & Media for Brand Desirability
- BLOOM: Social data intelligence deeptech for qualitative and predictive insights
- VIDMOB: Creative video analytics giving actionable recommendations for better ad performance
- WIZALY: Attribution analytics for cross-channel online and offline media campaigns
Immersive Digital Experiences
- ABSOLUTE LABS: Web3 CRM platform that analyses blockchain for NFT pricing definition, web3 marketing and wallet messaging
- FOSFOR: A phygital full body 3D holographic screen to enhance in-store experiences
- METAV.RS: A platform allowing to manage Web3 strategies through 3D experiences and gamification
Omnichannel & Retail
- CHATLABS: AI-powered hyper-personalised and highly-converting social commerce experiences
- EKOO: Voice product descriptions and reviews on product pages
- SAVE YOUR WARDROBE: Repair and care service infrastructure platform provider
- APOLLO PLUS: AI for quality control through the fashion production value chain
- FABRIQ: Operational performance management solution for factories to improve productivity
- LIVINGPACKETS: Smart reusable, secured and connected packaging with tracking, insurance and payment features
Sustainability & Greentech
- BIOWEG: Replacing microplastic and non degradable polymers in cosmetics by biobased ingredients
- RELEAF PAPER: Sustainable packaging made of dead leaves
- WOOLA: Packaging made of leftover sheep wool to reduce plastic waste
Each category will see one startup nominated as the winner in its category, one startup will be reward with a special prize for its works in data and artificial intelligence.
Finally, only one startup will be awarded the “Grand Prize” of the LVMH Innovation Award 2023.
The finalists will join La Maison des Startups LVMH, the business acceleration program, where they will receive support, mentoring, and access to the LVMH network of luxury industry experts.
The ceremony will take place during VivaTech on June 15th.
Stay tuned to discover the winners.