In 1895, Alessandro Berluti designed a lace-up shoe made from a single piece of leather with no visible stitching. The purity of its lines was perfect. Available today in a variety of forms and an infinite range of patinas in different colors, the "Alessandro" shoe was born and the House of Berluti had its own signature style.
- 50 hours of work for one pair of bespoke shoes
- 50 boutiques around the world.
- 120 years of history
Berluti on social media
- - The #Berluti Spring/Summer 2018 Collection shot in the latest issue of @SystemMagazine - Photography by Dexter Na… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- - Actor Timothée Chalamet (@RealChalamet) wearing a full #Berluti look exclusively designed by Artistic Director… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- #Berluti pic.twitter.com/Js9JLRPWtu