In 1895, Alessandro Berluti designed a lace-up shoe made from a single piece of leather with no visible stitching. The purity of its lines was perfect. Available today in a variety of forms and an infinite range of patinas in different colors, the "Alessandro" shoe was born and the House of Berluti had its own signature style.
- 50 hours of work for one pair of bespoke shoes
- 50 boutiques around the world.
- 120 years of history
Berluti on social media
- - The #Berluti Winter 2019 Collection by Kris Van Assche - “Alessandro Edge” Shoes, Calf Leather - Now Available In… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- - The #Berluti Winter 2019 Collection by Kris Van Assche - “Fraction” Backpack, Nylon & Vitello Mat Leather - Now A… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- - THE #BERLUTI BESPOKE SHOEMAKING - The leather is rubbed with essential oils and different colored waxes until it… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…