In 1895, Alessandro Berluti designed a lace-up shoe made from a single piece of leather with no visible stitching. The purity of its lines was perfect. Available today in a variety of forms and an infinite range of patinas in different colors, the "Alessandro" shoe was born and the House of Berluti had its own signature style.
- 50 hours of work for one pair of bespoke shoes
- 50 boutiques around the world.
- 120 years of history
Berluti on social media
- - THE #BERLUTI SUMMER 2020 ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN FEATURING EDDIE PENG - Photography by Alasdair McLellan Creative D… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- - @ricky_martin dressed in the #Berluti Summer 20 Collection by Kris Van Assche with "Alessandro Edge" Shoes at Pre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- - THE #BERLUTI SUMMER 2020 COLLECTION BY KRIS VAN ASSCHE - A nail-head surface decoration is introduced in homage… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…