In 1895, Alessandro Berluti designed a lace-up shoe made from a single piece of leather with no visible stitching. The purity of its lines was perfect. Available today in a variety of forms and an infinite range of patinas in different colors, the "Alessandro" shoe was born and the House of Berluti had its own signature style.
- 50 hours of work for one pair of bespoke shoes
- 50 boutiques around the world.
- 120 years of history
Berluti on social media
- - THE #BERLUTI FALL/WINTER 2018 COLLECTION - “Eris Bergen” Boot, Venezia Leather - Now available In-Store and on th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- - HIDDEN PLACE - The #Berluti Fall/Winter 2018 Collection by Haider Ackermann Shop now on berluti.com pic.twitter.com/yrjP7IRFgH
- - #BERLUTI FOR FERRARI - The Car Shoe Limited Collection with @Ferrari Now Available In-Store #BerlutiForFerrari pic.twitter.com/9Ubq296PxA