In 1895, Alessandro Berluti designed a lace-up shoe made from a single piece of leather with no visible stitching. The purity of its lines was perfect. Available today in a variety of forms and an infinite range of patinas in different colors, the "Alessandro" shoe was born and the House of Berluti had its own signature style.
- 50 hours of work for one pair of bespoke shoes
- 50 boutiques around the world.
- 120 years of history
Berluti on social media
- - THE #BERLUTI WINTER 2019 SHOW - Watch the First Show of Artistic Director Kris Van Assche LIVE on Instagram, Face… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- - THE #BERLUTI SUMMER 2019 ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN IN PARIS - Photography by Erwan Frotin - Creative Direction by Kris… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- - THE #BERLUTI SUMMER 2019 POP-UP STORE - Discover the Summer 2019 Capsule Collection by Kris Van Assche in our Par… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…