In 1895, Alessandro Berluti designed a lace-up shoe made from a single piece of leather with no visible stitching. The purity of its lines was perfect. Available today in a variety of forms and an infinite range of patinas in different colors, the "Alessandro" shoe was born and the House of Berluti had its own signature style.
- 50 hours of work for one pair of bespoke shoes
- 50 boutiques around the world.
- 120 years of history
Berluti on social media
- - THE #BERLUTI BESPOKE SHOEMAKING - Between 6 and 10 measurements are necessary to fully understand the morphology,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- - FINAL FITTINGS - #SamuelBenchetrit wearing a #Berluti Tuxedo exclusively designed by Artistic Director Kris Van A… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- - INTRODUCING “ÉCLAIR”, THE NEW #BERLUTI SHOE LAST - Invisible stitching, pure styles and ultimate comfort - Shop n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…