In 1895, Alessandro Berluti designed a lace-up shoe made from a single piece of leather with no visible stitching. The purity of its lines was perfect. Available today in a variety of forms and an infinite range of patinas in different colors, the "Alessandro" shoe was born and the House of Berluti had its own signature style.
- 50 hours of work for one pair of bespoke shoes
- 50 boutiques around the world.
- 120 years of history
Berluti on social media
- - THE #BERLUTI BESPOKE SHOEMAKING - Taking a piece of hornbeam, a hard and dense wood, the Master Shoemaker will gr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- - Introducing the #Berluti Eyewear Collection made in collaboration with Thélios - Six sunglasses models made with… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- - The #Berluti Winter 2019 Collection by Kris Van Assche - “Alessandro Edge” Shoe, Venezia Leather, “Cloudy Brown”… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…