In 1895, Alessandro Berluti designed a lace-up shoe made from a single piece of leather with no visible stitching. The purity of its lines was perfect. Available today in a variety of forms and an infinite range of patinas in different colors, the "Alessandro" shoe was born and the House of Berluti had its own signature style.
- 50 hours of work for one pair of bespoke shoes
- 50 boutiques around the world.
- 120 years of history
Berluti on social media
- - BERLUTI BEVERLY HILLS - 9533 Brighton Way, Los Angeles - Now Open - #Berluti pic.twitter.com/bH6SS9Uhow
- - American actor #BillyCrudup wearing #Berluti Fall/Winter 2017 Collection on the cover of L'Officiel Hommes Paris - pic.twitter.com/FXyc1KFIY6
- - #Berluti Fall/Winter 2017 Collection on the cover of @10magazine_ - Photographed by Sharif Hamza and styled by To… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…