In 1895, Alessandro Berluti designed a lace-up shoe made from a single piece of leather with no visible stitching. The purity of its lines was perfect. Available today in a variety of forms and an infinite range of patinas in different colors, the "Alessandro" shoe was born and the House of Berluti had its own signature style.
- 50 hours of work for one pair of bespoke shoes
- 50 boutiques around the world.
- 120 years of history
Berluti on social media
- - ENDLESS SUMMER - The #Berluti Spring/Summer 2018 Collection Shop now on berluti.com pic.twitter.com/OBfk8OhcTd
- - ENDLESS SUMMER - The #Berluti Spring/Summer 2018 Collection Shot in Los Angeles by Milan Zrnic Starring Henry Kit… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- - THE #BERLUTI “B-WAY” CAPSULE COLLECTION - “Fast Track” Sneaker, Calf Leather Shop now on berluti.com pic.twitter.com/LnZLTayt93