In 1895, Alessandro Berluti designed a lace-up shoe made from a single piece of leather with no visible stitching. The purity of its lines was perfect. Available today in a variety of forms and an infinite range of patinas in different colors, the "Alessandro" shoe was born and the House of Berluti had its own signature style.
- 50 hours of work for one pair of bespoke shoes
- 50 boutiques around the world.
- 120 years of history
Berluti on social media
- #StayHomeStaySafe During this difficult period, we wish you health and hope that you and your loved ones are safe.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- - THE #BERLUTI “PRISME VERTICAL” BAG FROM THE SUMMER 2020 COLLECTION - Photography by Erwan Frotin Creative Direct… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- - THE EMBLEMATIC “ALESSANDRO” SHOE BY #BERLUTI - Photography by Erwan Frotin Creative Direction by Kris Van Assche… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…