In 1895, Alessandro Berluti designed a lace-up shoe made from a single piece of leather with no visible stitching. The purity of its lines was perfect. Available today in a variety of forms and an infinite range of patinas in different colors, the "Alessandro" shoe was born and the House of Berluti had its own signature style.
- 50 hours of work for one pair of bespoke shoes
- 50 boutiques around the world.
- 120 years of history
Berluti on social media
- - STILL VENICE - The #Berluti Spring/Summer 2018 Collection Shop now on berluti.com pic.twitter.com/KpsvZXXCkS
- - STILL VENICE - The #Berluti Spring/Summer 2018 Collection Shot in Los Angeles by Milan Zrnic Starring Henry Kitch… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- - #MahershalaAli wearing a full #Berluti look exclusively designed by Artistic Director #HaiderAckermann at the 201… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…