In 1895, Alessandro Berluti designed a lace-up shoe made from a single piece of leather with no visible stitching. The purity of its lines was perfect. Available today in a variety of forms and an infinite range of patinas in different colors, the "Alessandro" shoe was born and the House of Berluti had its own signature style.
- 50 hours of work for one pair of bespoke shoes
- 50 boutiques around the world.
- 120 years of history
Berluti on social media
- - Actor @RealChalamet wearing #Berluti Fall/Winter 2017 at the premiere of his new film "Call Me By Your Name" last… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- - BERLUTI x OLIVER PEOPLES - - AVAILABLE NOW - - @oliverpeoples - #Berluti pic.twitter.com/EJU64NvrVu
- - FALL/WINTER 2017 SHOW - - Picture by @_tommyton - #Berluti pic.twitter.com/OF6oqoqsWa