In 1895, Alessandro Berluti designed a lace-up shoe made from a single piece of leather with no visible stitching. The purity of its lines was perfect. Available today in a variety of forms and an infinite range of patinas in different colors, the "Alessandro" shoe was born and the House of Berluti had its own signature style.
- 50 hours of work for one pair of bespoke shoes
- 50 boutiques around the world.
- 120 years of history
Berluti on social media
- - OFF THE ROAD - The #Berluti Accessories Collection inspired by the timeless elegance of biker tradition - “Off Th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- - @asvpxrocky wearing a #Berluti Black Wool & Silk Tuxedo exclusively designed by Artistic Director Kris Van Assche… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- - OFF THE ROAD - The #Berluti Accessories Collection inspired by the timeless elegance of biker tradition - “Nino X… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…