In 1895, Alessandro Berluti designed a lace-up shoe made from a single piece of leather with no visible stitching. The purity of its lines was perfect. Available today in a variety of forms and an infinite range of patinas in different colors, the "Alessandro" shoe was born and the House of Berluti had its own signature style.
- 50 hours of work for one pair of bespoke shoes
- 50 boutiques around the world.
- 120 years of history
Berluti on social media
- - DISCOVER OUR NEW WEBSITE & SHOP NOW ON BERLUTI.COM - pic.twitter.com/nGc8VT4ceZ
- - SPRING/SUMMER 2018 COLLECTION - - Pictures by @kevintachman - - #Berluti - pic.twitter.com/vQyW1ZWs8z
- - FALL/WINTER 2017 ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN - OUTDOOR IN PARIS - Hip Flask, Alligator Leather - #Berluti - pic.twitter.com/ieb7T1xgw2