In 1895, Alessandro Berluti designed a lace-up shoe made from a single piece of leather with no visible stitching. The purity of its lines was perfect. Available today in a variety of forms and an infinite range of patinas in different colors, the "Alessandro" shoe was born and the House of Berluti had its own signature style.
- 50 hours of work for one pair of bespoke shoes
- 50 boutiques around the world.
- 120 years of history
Berluti on social media
- - SAVE THE DATE - #Berluti invites you to join Artistic Director Kris Van Assche in conversation with the ceramic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- - THE #BERLUTI FALL 2020 PRE-COLLECTION BY KRIS VAN ASSCHE - Introducing the “Journalier” Clutch in the new “Ice B… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- - THE #BERLUTI WINTER 20 ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN - Photography by Julien Martinez Leclerc Creative Direction by Kris… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…