In 1895, Alessandro Berluti designed a lace-up shoe made from a single piece of leather with no visible stitching. The purity of its lines was perfect. Available today in a variety of forms and an infinite range of patinas in different colors, the "Alessandro" shoe was born and the House of Berluti had its own signature style.
- 50 hours of work for one pair of bespoke shoes
- 50 boutiques around the world.
- 120 years of history
Berluti on social media
- - THE #BERLUTI WINTER 2020 SHOW BY KRIS VAN ASSCHE - Look 02 - In its ongoing translation from shoes into garments… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- - THE #BERLUTI WINTER 2020 SHOW BY KRIS VAN ASSCHE - Look 35 - The new SIGNATURE Canvas, used on a tote bag, evoke… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- - THE #BERLUTI WINTER 2020 SHOW BY KRIS VAN ASSCHE - For Winter 2020, Artistic Director #KrisVanAssche stages an e… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…