Emilio Pucci, Marquis of Barsento, founded the brand that bears his name in 1947. He unexpectedly began his career on the Swiss ski slopes, to open his first boutique in Capri in 1950. A citizen of the world, constantly traveling between his native Florence and the holiday resorts favored by the jet set, he envisioned the modern woman following a revolutionary intuition full of style and personality. He dressed such women with easy, immediate pieces that express a new idea of elegance: fast, joyful, spontaneous, effortless. He embraced, with a unique sense of color, the American idea of sportswear, the need for absolute comfort, which he combined with an innate taste for beauty and luxury. He left a permanent mark, summarized by the prints that earned him the title of The Prince of Prints.
On September 1st 2021, Camille Miceli was appointed Artistic Director of Emilio Pucci. She will bring a new chapter in the history of the Maison and embark on a new global project.
- 1950 Opening of the first boutique in Capri
- MORE THAN 500 Colours in the Emilio Pucci Archive
- 2.000 SQM The biggest Pucci print to dress the Baptistery of San Giovanni in Florence
Emilio Pucci on social media
- Immerse yourself in the vibrant world of La Piazzetta collection. Photographer: Will Scarborough Stylist: Imruh A… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Swim into summer with the latest chapter of La Grotta Azzurra collection Photographer: Lachlan Bailey Stylist: Emm… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Refresh your summer wardrobe with La Grotta Azzurra collection. Photographer: Lachlan Bailey Stylist: Emmanuelle A… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…