Casual chic, aristocratic elegance and femininity all combine in the timeless world of Givenchy. Its style is the signature of Hubert de Givenchy, who established his own haute couture House at the beginning of the 1950s. Combining finesse, discretion and elegance, he ensured his designs and ateliers rose to the top and played a key role in international fashion. In 1957, the House expanded its scope with the launch of its first fragrance, L’Interdit – a product of the legendary friendship between Hubert de Givenchy and Audrey Hepburn. Ever since, Givenchy fragrances have continued to cultivate elegance and boldness in order to enhance feminine beauty.
In June 2020, Givenchy opened a new chapter in its history with the appointment of Matthew M. Williams as Creative Director of women’s and men’s collections.
Hubert de Givenchy was an ambitious visionary and just 24 years old when he founded his House. He was able to predict the casual chic and democratization of luxury that would leave its mark on the 20th century, and launched his 'séparables' - elegant blouses paired with light skirts. This was the start of his success.
Givenchy is continuing its expansion overseas and plans to open over twenty boutiques a year throughout the world, particularly in the United States, the Middle East, Europe and Asia. Givenchy boutiques will be opened in all the capital cities of the world and in the very best locations: from New York to Tokyo, and in Milan, Miami and London.
- 69 countries where Givenchy is present
- 50 direct operated stores
- 3 Avenue George V in Paris where Hubert de Givenchy established his fashion house in 1959
Givenchy on social media
- Chito x Givenchy NFTs sale ends tomorrow. Make your bid now at givenchyfamily.com/chitonft pic.twitter.com/4QyiH9pn7j
- Finesse pup, Sight, and Pitty (Bloody) artworks have the highest bids. Discover the full collection now. givenchyfamily.com/chitonft
- The highest bids of the day are on Sight and Pitty artworks. Browse the collection here: givenchyfamily.com/chitonft pic.twitter.com/WzNiWs5w5t