Fenty Beauty by Rihanna
Rihanna created Fenty Beauty “so that women everywhere would be included,” focusing on a wide range of traditionally hard-to-match skin tones, developing formulas that work for all skin types, and pinpointing universal shades. Her vision, above all, is to inspire: “Makeup is there for you to have fun with. It should never feel like pressure. It should never feel like a uniform. Feel free to take chances, and take risks, and dare to do something new or different.”
Rihanna spent years refining her go-to makeup technique, testing it backstage, on stage, and in real life. Now, with her own lineup of products masterfully developed to work together, she reveals her real-life method for killer radiance. Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation is the ultimate photo filter in foundation form, born in 50 inclusive shades.
The first-ever global beauty launch in history, Fenty Beauty by Rihanna premiered simultaneously online and in 1,620 stores in more than 17 countries. Rihanna leads the charge with her fearless reinvention, bringing to life a unique vision for beauty that is feminine and edgy, individual and inclusive, and always keeps makeup-wearers around the globe guessing. From packaging design to formula and shade development, she is intimately involved in every aspect of the brand’s creation, and always will be.
- 1600 points of sale in 17 countries across the globe
- 40 foundation shades at launch
- 2 years in the making
Fenty Beauty by Rihanna on social media
- Today we’ll be cruising in LA & Miami in our #KILLAWATTKAB. Want to catch a ride and be the first to cop… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Our game-changing highlighter, but in liquid form! Introducing #LIQUIDKILLAWATT - a lightweight fluid highlighter… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- New drop comin soon... Can y'all guess what it is? pic.twitter.com/TEju3rLBjV