Born in an iconic tattoo studio, rooted in a dream of unrestrained beauty with a nonconformist and fearless spirit, we started a revolution with tattoo-inspired makeup and limitless creativity. We continue this legacy. We are KVD: Tattoo-Inspired Vegan Beauty.
Creation date: 2008
CEO: Kristin Walcott
Head office: 425 Market Street, 19th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105
At KVD Beauty, we create high-pigment, high-performance makeup inspired by tattoo artistry. But we stand for more than just performance: Our makeup is 100% vegan and cruelty-free, and we’re committed to becoming more and more sustainable. Above all, we give you the tools to live your beauty truth.
In March 2021, we unveiled a refreshed brand identity and introduced a new team of creative masterminds. With the success of recent launches such as our viral Good Apple foundations, Tattoo Pencil Liner, and the Hyperlight evolution of our iconic Everlasting Liquid Lipstick, KVD Beauty continues to create legendary-status vegan makeup inspired by tattoo artistry.
- 2008 Launched as 100% Cruelty-Free
- 2016 Reformulated to be 100% Vegan
- 20 Global Tattoo Liner Awards Won and Counting
KVD Beauty on social media
- // non-comedogenic + alcohol-free // Good Apple Serum Foundation's lightweight full coverage was formulated with a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- // multitasking loose pigments // NEW Dazzle Flakes Metallic Eye Pigments. The prismatic shimmer of our viral Dazzl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- // prismatic shimmer in a pot // Level up your eye look with multidimensional metallic intensity. Use water to damp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…