Born in an iconic tattoo studio, rooted in a dream of unrestrained beauty with a nonconformist and fearless spirit, we started a revolution with tattoo-inspired makeup and limitless creativity. We continue this legacy. We are KVD: Tattoo-Inspired Vegan Beauty.
Creation date: 2008
CEO: Kristin Walcott
Head office: 425 Market Street, 19th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105
At KVD Beauty, we create high-pigment, high-performance makeup inspired by tattoo artistry. But we stand for more than just performance: Our makeup is 100% vegan and cruelty-free, and we’re committed to becoming more and more sustainable. We celebrate the individual through artistic self-expression and limitless creativity. And above all, we give you the tools to live your beauty truth.
We believe in the power of reinvention. In March 2021, we unveiled a refreshed brand identity and introduced a new team of creative masterminds, including Miryam Lumpini, the first-ever Global Director of Tattoo Artistry for any beauty brand. We took the world by storm when Good Apple Skin-Perfecting Foundation Balm went viral. After more than a decade, we continue to create legendary-status vegan makeup inspired by tattoo artistry.
- 2008 Launched as 100% Cruelty-Free
- 2016 Reformulated to be 100% Vegan
- 20 Global Tattoo Liner Awards Won and Counting
KVD Beauty on social media
- FULL COVERAGE REDEFINED GOOD APPLE SERUM FOUNDATION + SERUM-LIGHT FEEL // NATURAL FINISH + KEEPS SHINE IN CHECK I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- // CAN’T TAME HER // Global Artist #ANTHONYHNGUYENMAKEUP created a flawless complexion + feline flick on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- PORE-BLURRING // SEAMLESS BLEND Good Apple Full-Coverage Foundation + NON-CAKEY NATURAL FINISH + VISIBLY BLURS POR… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…