1860, Saint-Imier at the very heart of the birthplace of watchmaking. A bold young man decides to found his own watchmaking brand. His name: Edouard Heuer. At the age of just 20, he was to revolutionize the watchmaking industry by breaking away from the established rules. Ever since that time, TAG Heuer’s vocation has been to push back the boundaries and defy convention in order to invent incredible watches and chronographs of extreme precision. The world of TAG Heuer is intimately linked to motor racing and the division of time into infinitely small units, but its aura extends well beyond this arena. TAG Heuer finds expression in other disciplines that share its values, including sports in general, the arts, and music. This allows the brand to fully showcase its heritage and to embody a unique lifestyle. All TAG Heuer ambassadors perfectly reflect the mindset, taste for challenge and risk, and non-conformism encouraged by its founder. They are people who build the legend and share an ability to stand up to pressure, constantly pushing their limits.
In 2004, TAG Heuer revolutionized watchmaking once more with the Monaco V4, the first watch in the world to feature a belt-drive movement, a linear mass and four barrels set in a square case. Today, this model has become iconic, symbolizing all the savoir-faire and boldness of TAG Heuer.
Touchstone of the brand since 1963, the TAG Heuer Carrera is taking a new turn. Synonymous with avant-gardism since the first generation of the 1960s, the race goes on with a movement of great manufacture, the Heuer Calibre 02. Developed and produced by TAG Heuer, it incorporates 168 components including a column wheel and a vertical clutch, signatures of “Haute Horlogerie”. Modern and accurate, this mechanical movement has a 75-hour autonomy stored in a single barrel.
TAG Heuer is expanding its distribution network with a new address, not quite like the others. Located in the Ginza district, Tokyo, this new flagship presents an innovative concept: modular displays for a completely redesigned shopping experience. In addition to highlighting the prestigious TAG Heuer collections, this avant-garde concept creates a greater proximity between the customer and the luxury watches. This new concept will also be implemented in New York, then in London.
- 2015 Release of the first connected watch, the TAG Heuer Connected Modular.
- 1887 The oscillating pinion, a revolution used in the movement of chronographs
- 2018 Launch of the TAG Heuer Carrera “Tête de Vipère” Chronograph Tourbillon.
TAG Heuer on social media
- @theJackSteven Please follow this link: tag.hr/ContactUs to get in contact with the right people. Good luck… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- The pressure was on this weekend in the Slovakia @FIA_WTCR ! Check out the video to see the incredible moment when… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- @RichardLBailey We apologize for the problems you're experiencing with your watch. Please send us your name, number… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…