TAG Heuer is focused on its ongoing digital transformation with new e-commerce platforms in development, as well as on its holistic customer experience and physical boutique network with a new retail concept to be unveiled.
The brand will continue to build out its acclaimed TAG Heuer Connected smartwatch line, while animating its best-selling mechanical collections, Carrera, Monaco, TAG Heuer Aquaracer and more, through exciting novelties and collaborations.
And fueling its unwavering spirit of innovation is the TAG Heuer Institute, where some of the most impressive scientific minds in the world are working on the future of watchmaking, in fields such as solid physics, compliant mechanics and nanostructure materials.
- 1887 USE OF THE OSCILLATING PINION BY EDOUARD HEUER, A REVOLUTIONARY IMPROVEMENT TO THE MOVEMENT OF CHRONOGRAPHS
- 1963 LAUNCH OF THE TAG HEUER CARRERA, ORIGINAL RACING CHONOGRAPH, TIMELESSLY ELEGANT ICON DESIGNED BY JACK HEUER
- 2015 RELEASE OF THE FIRST LUXURY CONNECTED WATCH, THE TAG HEUER CONNECTED, LEADER OF ITS CATEGORY EVER SINCE
TAG Heuer on social media
- .@Esquire's latest look at our newly announced #TAGHeuer Connected Calibre E4 @Porsche Edition shows how our specia… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- We are pround to announce that @afelixdacosta will join forces with @PWehrlein as the driver pairing in the TAG Heu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Wi Ha Jun experiencing the @FIAFormulaE car in Seoul ️ #WiHaJun #FormulaE #ePrix pic.twitter.com/OOu8giQD59