Tiffany & Co.
Flawlessly engineered to allow a diamond to float above a delicate six-prong setting, it has played a part in the world’s greatest love stories for over 130 years.
This innovation established Tiffany & Co. as more than a jewelry house, but as a destination for timeless designs and exquisite craftsmanship.
Since 1940, the Tiffany flagship store has operated at the corner of Fifth Avenue and 57th street in New York City. Designed by the architectural firm Cross & Cross, the graceful façade of granite, limestone and marble is celebrated for its iconic windows, which have captured the public’s imagination with unexpected displays by showcasing extraordinary jewelry in fantastical settings.
The enduring allure of the world-renowned store is famously captured in the iconic film Breakfast at Tiffany’s. In 2019, Tiffany began a holistic transformation of its New York flagship store for the first time in the building’s 80-year history. The magnificent space will remain and continue to awe guests as they enter the store once again in 2022.
- 1,500 Nearly 1,500 of the world’s most talented artisans craft Tiffany diamonds to the highest standards.
- 0.04% Only 0.04% of the world’s gem-grade diamonds meet the acceptable standards to be selected as a Tiffany diamond.
- $4.98 USD On the first day the Tiffany & Co. flagship store opened in 1837 in New York City, sales totaled $4.98 USD.
Tiffany & Co. on social media
- An 18k rose gold Tiffany HardWear bracelet is the perfect way to think pink this holiday. Discover more:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- First look at our Miami Holiday Pop-up store in the Miami Design District featuring artwork by @kaiandsunny. Learn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Miami brings the heat. We kicked off Art Basel with friends of the house at our new Miami Holiday Residence—the new… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…