Eminente is a new Cuban rum from the heart of an island locals call ‘Isla del Cocodrilo’, whose unusual shape resembles that of its native crocodile.
Imagined by César Martí, the youngest Cuban Maestro Ronero (Rum Master), Eminente is a rich and full-bodied rum that draws its inspiration from 19th-century Cuban sugarcane eaux-de-vie, with all their complexity.
The blend of aged aguardientes and light rums creates Cuban rum as we know it. The aguardiente brings the complexity and depth of aromas, while the light rum adds vitality thanks to the strength of the alcohol.
By focusing on these refined aguardientes, Eminente sets new standards with Reserva made with 70% of aged aguardientes, the highest proportions among all Cuban Rums.
- 3,000 indigenous species of crocodile in Cuba
- 2020 launch of eminente
- 120 number of sugarcane varieties in Cuba
Eminente on social media
- 2️⃣ It’s been two years already and we’ve come so far thanks to all of you! Muchas gracias y viva Eminente 🐊 pic.twitter.com/VFa2kAcxv0
- Postcards from Cuba pic.twitter.com/69C3Vn4XKi
- What to expect with Eminente? A little ️ on the nose, some vanilla one the palate and some and 🍐 for the finish. pic.twitter.com/hu0ewsln0z