Glenmorangie single malt whisky has been produced at the Glenmorangie Distillery in the Scottish Highlands since 1843. Considered a pioneer in its field, the Scottish House has become famous for combining tradition and innovation to create the finest whiskies, described as “unnecessarily well made”. To achieve this quality, Glenmorangie Scotch whisky is produced with a unique distillation process that uses the tallest stills in Scotland. Expertly matured in only the finest oak casks, the resulting single malt is testament to the savoir-faire that has been passed down from generation to generation by a team of expert craftsmen known as the “Men of Tain”. As well as being Scotland’s favourite malt whisky, since 2007 Glenmorangie has won more gold outstanding medals at the IWSC, the international competition that rewards the best wines and spirits, than any other single malt Scotch whisky, therefore making Glenmorangie the “best awarded” single malt.
Glenmorangie's logo is inspired by the Hilton of Cadboll Stone, which was erected near the distillery site in the eighth century. The central seal, the “Signet”, is thought to symbolise the Pictish belief in the interconnectivity of earth, fire and water. For Glenmorangie, it represents the refined complexity of its whiskies.
- 5,14 still height in metres
- 140 aromas found in Glenmorangie Original
- 57° 49’ N latitude of the distillery, further north than Moscow
Glenmorangie on social media
- Enter the sensorial journey with #Glenmorangie The Original by @Gourmand. bit.ly/SensoryCollect… pic.twitter.com/bSUO80Leum
- Open up your senses to #Glenmorangie #singlemalt #whisky tasting with @Gourmand bit.ly/SensoryCollect… pic.twitter.com/otkWf9fyu0
- Get ready for a sensorial journey #Glenmorangie #singlemalt #whisky pic.twitter.com/LCLSAgOHD2