Glenmorangie single malt whisky has been produced in the Scottish Highlands since 1843, when farmer William Matheson and his wife Anne followed their dreams and founded the Glenmorangie Distillery. Considered a pioneer in its field, the Scottish Distillery has become famous for combining tradition and innovation to create the most delicious whiskies. To achieve this, Glenmorangie single malt whisky is created by the people of Tain with a unique distillation process that uses the tallest stills in Scotland. Expertly matured in only the finest oak casks, the resulting single malt is testament to the savoir-faire that has been passed down from generation to generation by a team of expert craftsmen and women.
The same height as a giraffe, Glenmorangie’s stills allow more space for taste and aroma, making the spirit delicate and fruity. But the giraffe faces serious threats in the wild, from poaching to habitat loss. To play its part in helping the giraffe, in 2020 Glenmorangie forged a conservation partnership with the Giraffe Conservation Foundation and the Royal Zoological Society of Scotland.
- 5,14 M height of Glenmorangie Stills
- 140 aromas found in Glenmorangie Original
- 57° 49’ N latitude of the distillery, further north than Moscow
Glenmorangie on social media
- Delicious Glenmorangie cocktails mixed with music, laughter and friends tonight. A very happy new year from everyon… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- From mixing music to mixing drinks... Try @tsha909’s favourite way with X by Glenmorangie tonight. 45ml X by Glenm… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Chill with @romanfluegel’s mellow playlist and some of our favourite Glenmorangie cocktails.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…