The LVMH Group attaches great importance to ensuring that its Maisons and their partners share a set of common rules, practices and principles with respect to ethics, social responsibility and protection of the environment.
Consequently, the LVMH Group expects its Maisons to establish and promote exemplary relations with all their partners (suppliers, distributors, subcontractors, etc.) anchored in responsibility, fairness and integrity.
Each LVMH Group Maison therefore requires its suppliers to respect the ethical principles presented in this Supplier Code of Conduct and to ensure that their own suppliers and subcontractors do the same.
The LVMH Supplier Code of Conduct has been updated for the second time after the original version dated 2008 was first revised in 2017.
This version has been validated by the Comex in April 2022 and distributed to all the Maison’s presidents.
The new version notably:
- makes updates reflecting the changes in laws and societal norms;
- aligns the Code with LIFE 360 objectives;
- strengthens the fight against corruption;
- introduces the supplier’s commitment to establish processes by which workers and stakeholders can raise concerns without fear of retaliation;
- includes some fine-tuning of the audit clause.
Finally the signature of the Supplier Code Of Conduct by a supplier will be valid for all Maisons.
PDF - 905 Ko