The third edition of Viva Technology is set for May 24-26, 2018 in Paris. The LVMH Luxury Lab will host 22 LVMH Maisons alongside 30 startups shortlisted as finalists for the LVMH Innovation Award. Here’s a look at five innovations that will be unveiled to professionals and the public, along with a list of the Maisons attending the event.
LVMH is back once again at Viva Technology from May 24-26 with its Luxury Lab, which will host the 30 finalists competing for the second LVMH Innovation Award, along with 22 LVMH Maisons. The Maisons will showcase their forward-facing technologies during presentations throughout the three-day event. Several innovations will be premiered exclusively at Viva Technology. Here’s an advance taste of the future…
- Maison Francis Kurkdjian revisits the credit card holder with a scented version. Teaming with designer Brigitte Montaut, director of Atelier Renard, they have created a scented leather goods collection that awakens the senses.
- Louis Vuitton enriches its Horizon luggage collection designed by Marc Newson with a new connectivity service. The technology lets people track their bags in major airports around the world thanks to a smartphone app and via the Louis Vuitton Tambour Horizon connected watch. Ultra-thin, ultra-light and matched to the suitcase, the tracking case slips discreetly into all Horizon 50, 55 and 70 cm suitcases.
- Following the immersive Petit R experience introduced in 2017, Ruinart returns to the LVMH Luxury Lab to let visitors discover RuinARt, an immersive reality application presented for the first time at Vivatech. Following the journey of Petit R – alias Nicolas Ruinart, founder of the oldest champagne house – visitors are immersed into the history of the Maison and its ancestral savoir-faire.
Alcohol abuse is dangerous for health. Please enjoy responsibly.
- Zenith will take visitors on an exciting voyage of discovery through a unique hologram experience. It presents the most accurate watch in the world: the groundbreaking DEFY Lab with its innovative materials, top-flight thermal and anti-magnetic properties and all-new monocrystalline silicon Zenith Oscillator.
- Sephora gives voice to beauty with an application developed in partnership with the Google Home smart speakers. The app lets customers book an appointment at Sephora stores, listen to podcasts on beauty news and test their knowledge by taking a beauty quiz.
List of LVMH Maisons present at Viva Technology 2018:
- Fashion and Leather Goods: Céline, Christian Dior Couture, Louis Vuitton
- Perfumes and Cosmetics: Benefit Cosmetics, Guerlain, Kenzo Parfums, Maison Francis Kurkdjian, Parfums Christian Dior
- Wines and Spirits: Belvedere Vodka, Clos19, Dom Pérignon, Glenmorangie, Hennessy, Krug, Moët Hennessy Lab, Ruinart, Veuve Clicquot
- Watches and Jewelry: TAG Heuer, Zenith
- Selective Retailing: La Grande Epicerie de Paris, La Samaritaine, Sephora