Job ID: 183151
Location Name: CA-FSC SF Off (0174)
Address: 525 Market St, 32nd Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States (US)
Job Type: Full Time
Position Type (Regular/Temporary): Regular
Job Function: Marketing
Position: Assistant Manager, Co-Op Media Activation
Location: San Francisco, CA
Through original thinking, pioneering action, and disrupting the status quo, our Digital team has transformed the beauty retail industry. From social to mobile to site to in-store technology, Sephora is a leading digital player that builds innovative client experiences where the clients are always the focus. With a “Genius” designation on the L2 Digital IQ Index (seven years in a row), we’ll continue to set the pace for the industry…especially with you on our team.
Your role at Sephora:
As the Assistant Manager of Co-Op Activation you will be assisting with media campaign activation and channel strategy development (particularly paid social and display) for Sephora’s US and Canada Brand co-op programs. These programs support individual brands that are available for purchase at Sephora, leveraging Sephora’s first party data. Reporting to the Manager of Co-Op Media, you will work closely with internal and external partners delivering results that are highly visible and critical to online and offline sales for the company and our brand partners. In addition, you will:
- Oversee campaign activation with agency partners to ensure flawless execution
- Help steward best-in-class program execution through strong attention to detail; which includes timeline management, budget management, and facilitating internal partner communication as well as agency collaboration
- Manage campaign creative hand-off and implementation which includes copy and creative QA, mock approvals and providing live notifications
- Be a key resource for go-to market timelines with internal stakeholders
- Participate in weekly status calls with agency partners & work collaboratively with manager to ensure optimal campaign performance
- Own billing and invoicing process with Sephora Finance and agency partners
- Assist with developing the channel mix strategy across Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube), Programmatic Display, Custom Content and Affiliate
- Demonstrate our Sephora values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, and Initiative.
We’re excited about you if you have:
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in digital marketing; paid social & programmatic display experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Ad Ops (tracking, pixels, etc.) & measurement preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, work cooperatively and collaborate with cross-functional teams in an exceedingly fast paced environment
- Self-starter with high degree of motivation, ability to meet deadlines and to manage multiple projects
- Superior organizational and problem-solving skills. Ability to draw conclusions and take action based on data
- High proficiency in Microsoft applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
You’ll love working here because:
The manifesto. Sephora believes in championing all beauty, living with courage, and standing fearlessly together to celebrate our differences. We will never stop building a community where diversity is expected, self-expression is honored, all are welcomed, and you are included. We belong to something beautiful.The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams –people you can be proud to work with. The product. Employees enjoy a product discount and receive free product (“gratis”) various times throughout the year. (Think your friends and family love you now? Just wait until you work at Sephora!)The business. It feels good to win –and Sephora is a leader in the retail industry, defining experiential retail with a digital focus and creating the most loved beauty community in the world...with the awards and accolades to back it up. The perks. Sephora offers comprehensive medical benefits, generous vacation/holiday time off, commuter benefits, and “Summer Fridays” (half-days every Friday between Memorial and Labor Day)...and so much more.The LVMH family. Sephora’s parent company, LVMH, is one of the largest luxury groups in the world, providing support to over 70 brands such as Louis Vuitton, Celine, Marc Jacobs, and Dior. Working at Sephora’s Field Support Center (FSC)Our North Americanoperations are based in the heart of San Francisco’s Financial District, but you won’t hear us call it a headquarters –it’s theField Support Center (FSC). At the FSC, we support our stores in providing the best possible experience for every client. Dedicated teams cater to our client’s every need by creating covetable assortments, curated content, compelling storytelling, smart strategy, skillful analysis, expert training, and more. It takes a lot of curious and confident individuals, disrupting the status quo and taking chances. The pace is fast, the fun is furious, and the passion is real. We never rest on our laurels. Our motto? If it’s not broken, fix it.Sephora is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. Sephora is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Sephora will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
SEPHORA has been changing the face of prestige cosmetics since its debut in 1970s Paris. Sephora was acquired by luxury group Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH) in 1997 then launched stateside in 1998, and is currently home to 200 world-class brands - including its own private label, SEPHORA COLLECTION. Sephora's curated assortment features more than 14,000 products including makeup, skin care, perfume, hair care, body, professional tools and more. Sephora is the beauty education hub, offering consultations at the Beauty Studio, a variety of complimentary classes, one-on-one service from Personal Beauty Advisors, and exclusive retail technology SKINCARE IQ, COLOR IQ, and FRAGRANCE IQ. Sephora is an international force in beauty, and its award-winning website and ever-growing presence on social-media make it the world's premier digital beauty destination.