Support the Trade and Events Marketing team in plans and guidelines ensuring quality, time to market and being the point of reference for internal departments (central and local) and external suppliers.
Plan Develop and Implement
- Contribute to develop the Regional/Local Marketing Strategy
- Contribute to develop relevant Regional/Local Marketing projects, acting as reference point for relevant Area towards all the other local and international departments.
- Implement Marketing plans at Regional/Local level and give feedback to central Marketing about the local implementation of world-wide Marketing plans (e.g. product launch)
- Competitor Analysis
Operations and Trade
- Plan and organize local events and promotions.
- Perform sales analysis in cooperation with Retail departments.
- Monitor expense and profitability of local marketing initiatives
- Visit Point Of Sales and give/collect feedback (to store and to Local Team)
- Pitch and Negotiation with suppliers for event management.
- Monitor the profitability of one-to-one marketing activities and Support store managers in the implementation of trade
- Develop, implement and monitor local support budget, in line with central guidelines.
Project management and Planning techniques
Budget and reporting techniques
Marketing techniques, tools and channels
IT Applications (Office, Internet Search Engines, specific tools)