CELINE is a fast-growing French and Leather-Goods Couture House that belongs to LVMH group driven by a new holistic and creative project led by Hedi Slimane, its Artistic, Creative and Image Director.
CELINE’s ambition is to become one of the most iconic luxury brands worldwide.
To make this vision a reality we are looking for enthusiastic, agile and passionate personalities who are eager to evolve in a demanding environment.
Celine is looking for a Department Manager to join its South Coast Plaza boutique in Costa Mesa, CA! This position is responsible for the overall management of staff, merchandise and customer experience. The Department Manager will also be responsible for achieving sales objectives, maintaining and achieving high operational and merchandising standards and goals, building highly motivated teams and developing associates to the next level.
- Meet sales goals set forth by the Corporate Merchandising and Director of Stores
- Manage and motivate sales team to provide the highest level of customer service in order to achieve maximum sales results
- Manage the use of all client relationship resources ( training tools, client books, etc.) to provide personal assistance to customers
- Manage and motivate the level of floor supervision to achieve maximum sales results
- Develop events/incentives that will continue to grow customer base, with particular emphasis placed on building local market
- Maintain the highest degree of customer service every day
- Assist sales associates with various customer service issues
- Empower associates to make decisions in the best interest of providing good customer service by serving as a proactive mentor and problem solver
- Ensure positive results on Mystery Shop Scores
- Effective utilization of POS system and its inventory management functions
- Partner with logistics and product team to insure appropriate assortment
- Provide monthly qualitative and quantitative business reports as stipulated by the Corporate Team
- Maintain good communication with members of corporate office, mall office, repair facility and other stores
- Administer follow-up and paperwork in an accurate and timely fashion
- It is the obligation of the RTW Manager to be fully trained in current POS systems and to insure that the staff is proficient as well.
- Meet inventory accuracy and shrink requirements
- Perform other projects, as assigned
- Partner with the Visual Manager to manage all aspects of the department merchandising standards
- Determine metro customer profile allowing appropriate reaction to individual trends in business
- Support the Visual Manager in planning, scheduling and executing an innovative, compelling and well executed visual environment with the express purpose of enhancing the customer’s shopping experience
- Review sales frequently, take aggressive action to correct deficiencies and maximize positive sales
KEYS FOR SUCCESS
- 6+ years experience in a retail setting with emphasis on operations, store management or office administration, preferably in a luxury setting.
- Candidates with client books strongly preferred
- Desire to work in a retail setting, with a focus on management
- Passion for luxury product with an appreciation for design
- Tech Savvy - ability to learn and utilize various software programs
- Service orientation and customer focused
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which includes, evenings, weekends and holidays
Languages: Foreign Languages a plus
CELINE is an equal opportunity employer. We want to offer an inclusive environment of mutual respect where we welcome diversity and all our employees feel included, developed, and heard.
We are committed to the prevention of all discrimination, providing equal opportunities to all applicants irrespective of gender, gender expression, disability, origin, background, religious beliefs or sexual orientation or any other basis protected by law.
CELINE recruits and recognizes all types of talent and singularities.