CELINE is a fast-growing French and Leather-Goods Couture that belongs to LVMH group driven by a new holistic and creative project led by Hedi Slimane, its Artistic, Creative and Image Director.
CELINE’s ambition is to become one of the most iconic luxury brands worldwide.
To make this vision a reality we are looking for enthusiastic, agile, and passionate personalities who are eager to evolve in a demanding environment.
YOUR WORK ENVIRONMENT & RESPONSIBILITIES
As Social media coordinator, you are part of the Social Media Headquarter team in the Communication department. You are in charge of the Social Media strategy worldwide deployment among our +12 Social Media platforms (Instagram, TikTok, Youtube, Wechat, Line…).
In deep collaboration with local Social Media teams – especially with teams in Asia - , but also Image, Media, and PR teams, your role is to coordinate our brand publications with agility to ensure a 360° consistency :
- Editorial strategy consistency
- Daily interactions with markets on owned & earned media topics
- Paid Media coordination
- KPIs follow-up & reporting consolidation
The scope covers WW platforms, including Korea, China and Japan.
You’re also in charge of the Maison’s e-reputation monitoring and reports, tribes’ identification and analysis as well as potential crisis management.
KEYS FOR SUCCESS
- High Business School or Bac +4/5, and you are looking for a position starting ASAP
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the Luxury industry
- Strong Image affinity
- Experience in Social Media
- Experience in Asian social networks (Weibo, Wechat, Red, Line, Kakao).
- Proactive, deals well with tight deadlines, independent learner, good with processes, and open to feedback
- Detail oriented, highly organized
- Time management and task management, as well as good interpersonal skills are also important
Languages: You are fluent in French and English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
CELINE is an equal opportunity employer. We want to offer an inclusive environment of mutual respect where we welcome diversity and all our employees feel included, developed, and heard.
We are committed to the prevention of all discrimination, providing equal opportunities to all applicants irrespective of gender, gender expression, disability, origin, background, religious beliefs or sexual orientation or any other basis protected by law.
CELINE recruits and recognizes all types of talent and singularities.