Located in the heart of Place Vendome, the Maison Chaumet is a major actor in the luxury sector and represents the symbol of the Parisian jewellery excellence since its creation in 1780. Thanks to its exceptional knowledge passed from one generation to the other, Chaumet’s history is merged with the French History and that of the Empress Joséphine. Currently in transformation and anchored in modernity, Maison Chaumet is now part of a global repositioning context with strong growth in sales within the LVMH group.
In this dynamic and challenging growth context, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of Chaumet. You will represent the Maison by:
1/ Being Ambassador of the Maison to all our clients
- Share the passion of more than 240 years of history, with a culture of excellence and knowledge;
- Make the Chaumet Experience alive by a warm and luxurious welcoming;
- Offer a relevant selection of pieces and assist the client in his purchasing process;
- Play a key role in the selling ceremony knowing how to surprise the client;
- Take clients on an emotional journey and drive them through the discovery of the world of Chaumet.
2/ Contributing to the boutique’s commercial development by finding new clients and retaining existing ones
- Achieve your sales objectives to make sure the boutique and your colleagues achieve theirs;
- Actively participate in the development of the customer database by consulting, creating and updating customer files;
- Create new future opportunities after concluding sales by developing your own customer portfolio and enlarging our reachable client base;
- Carry out clienteling activities by inviting our clients and prospects to events organized by the Maison;
- Anticipate VIP Clients visit by preparing the right selection depending on the occasion.
3/ Participating to flawless store operations and being an active part of the store’s life
- Contribute to achieve the boutique’s collective targets by working with your colleagues;
- Actively participate in team meetings, challenges, events and activities, giving your contribution;
- Participate in the reporting and monitoring of performance indicators and customer feedback;
- Ensure the application of security guidelines, cashier registration procedures and stock management rules;
- Contribute to reporting and analysis as requested by the HQ, be a point of reference for Client’s feedback;
- Visual Merchandising: work on windows and internal display in collaboration with the Visual Merchandising team;
- Participate to stock-keeping and After-sales.
- minimum of 2 years of professional experience on a commercial function and ideally in the luxury and jewellery universe
- Commercial spirit, challenging and goal achievements
- Strong passion for the jewellery sector and the Maison Chaumet
- Empathy, good listening skills and personability
- Business acumen, storytelling skills, excellent written and oral expression
- Fluency in English, Arabic is a plus
LVMH recognizes and recruits all talents.