Assist and provide operational and administrative support to the General Manager UK & Netherlands in facilitating activities and communication from/to the Stores and the Regional departments.
Business Analysis and Projects implementation
o Support with the Business analysis and reporting over sales, KPIs and CRM data within the UK and Netherlands retail network scope;
o Provide control and reporting over the Retail Department budget;
o Facilitate the sharing of best practices across the network to improve the retail performance;
o Support the Store team with the various in-store events and Pop-up projects roll out;
o Closely work with the General Manager in daily activities providing both administrative and operational support;
o Be the point of reference for the organization of the meetings and schedule involving the General Manager & the Store management, facilitating the exchange of information from/to the other Company departments.
o Assist the General Manager with travel and meeting organisation and expenses management.
- 1 years’ experience in Fashion/Luxury Environment
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent relationships skills
- Confidence, organization, professionalism
- Strong customer orientation skills
- Goal oriented approach, multitasking
- Strong knowledge and/or interest for fashion/luxury industry
- Fluent English; another European language is a plus