Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler. A play on the words “can do”, Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Kendo is owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group. The Kendo house of brands presently includes: KVD Beauty, Ole Henriksen, Bite and Fenty Beauty and Fenty Skin. Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions, the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, and great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Assist the PR Team with the day to day running of the PR Department on Fenty Beauty & Fenty Skin.
- Support the PR and Influencer team in achieving the department’s key objectives
- Work with agency partners and the internal Kendo team to grow brand awareness amongst targeted audiences
- Help compile internal reports and competitor analysis
- Day-to-day administrative duties including using AX to raise purchase orders and updating the budget tracker
- Communicate with all team members to ensure thorough understanding of assigned tasks and deadlines
- Ad-hoc duties as advised by management
- A savvy and commercially minded person
- Isn’t afraid to pick up the phone
- Confidence with creativity
- Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Highly organised and eager to learn
- Proactive with a flexible attitude to work
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong ability to build and maintain relationships internally & externally
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency
- Previous internship/work experience in Influencer Marketing in beauty or fashion needed (minimum of 6 months ideally)
- Inherent interest in beauty industry
- Fluent in English
This is a 12-month, full time internship based in London.