Louis Vuitton is seeking an Employment Relations Specialist to work at their Client Service Center (CSC) in Irving, TX! This role will support the Human Resources team in coordinating policies and programs regarding Employee Relations, Performance Management, Compliance and general HR policy and procedures. The ER Specialist will ensure a comfortable and safe work environment for our employees, provide guidance on HR topics and mitigate risk for the Company.
The ideal candidate for our Employee Relations Specialist is a self-starter who can work under minimal direction and is knowledgeable in HR Policies & Processes, employment legislation and HR tools. You should have a strong assessment of different types of risk and be able to bring creative and effective ideas and solutions to a thriving organization.
The position requires excellent communication and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to relate to people at all levels of the organization to understand and resolve issues.
- Handle all day-to-day employee relations issues for CSC employees - including disciplinary action, coaching, and counseling, internal investigations and terminations. Ensure consistency in decision making, along with compliance with local law.
- Review, or prepare written documentation such as corrective actions, performance improvement plans, job abandonment letters, etc.
- Develop and provide formal training to management population on Employee Relations topics.
- Provide informal coaching to managers on human relations skills and employment law.
- Partner with Director of Human Resources & Employment Counsel on employment cases and implementation of any new employment legislation
- Create and implement innovative ways to positively impact employee morale, improvement of performance and workplace environment
- Report and record all employee documentation and investigations, analyze data for patterns and trends, management review and identification of training opportunities
- Maintain all relevant Employee Relations documentation used by HR
Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and thrive. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture focused on meaningful strategies aimed at creating an inclusive workforce.
In addition to a generous benefits package, unparalleled career development opportunities, both locally & globally, as an employee at Louis Vuitton, you can expect to be provided with industry leading training which will offer you an in-depth insight into the luxury and retail environment.