Since 1854, the innovation and creativity of Louis Vuitton’s expert craftsmanship has been passed from generation to generation. Louis Vuitton U.S. Manufacturing (LVUSM) is a part of this rich history and tradition, and proudly operates workshops in California and Texas.
For our workshops located in San Dimas and Irwindale, California, we are seeking Artisans to join our team. The Artisan role is a pivotal position for our organization, and instrumental to continuing the legacy of craftsmanship that has been found in our products for over 165 years. As an Artisan, reporting to the Production Supervisor position you will:
- Contribute to the manufacturing of high-quality luxury handbags and small leather goods in a safe manner
- Achieve performance objectives such as safety, quality, efficiency, and productivity while maintaining a clean and organized work area and workshop
- Be an agile member of our team, developing skills that will prepare you to work in various production departments (e.g., assembly, preparation, or cutting) while growing in an exciting career
- Identify improvement opportunities and participate in continuous improvement projects
- Collaborate with various departments on the development of new and exciting products
- Be punctual and organized with your time
- Perform other duties as assigned based on business needs
- Enjoy a great work life balance with our desirable schedule options: Monday to Friday: Day: 5:30 am – 2:00 pm / Evening: 2:30 pm – 11:00 pm
- Team oriented candidates will succeed in our collaborative environment
- Must be able to follow detailed instructions and processes
- Knowledge of sewing on leather/canvas is a plus, but not required. We offer comprehensive training
- Fluency in English and/or Spanish with the ability to read and write either language is required
- Ability to operate/use equipment and manual tools
- Ability to use your hands in a resourceful and coordinated way to grasp and manipulate objects
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
If you take pride in working with your hands, being a great teammate, and achieving or exceeding goals, we want to hear from you!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Employee Discount
Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and thrive. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture focused on meaningful strategies aimed at creating an inclusive workforce.
In addition to a generous benefits package, our teams are eligible for great training opportunities and career development, both locally & globally. Make your career a beautiful journey, apply today!