Our Louis Vuitton Global Maison located in the Shops at Crystals is seeking an agile Asset Protection Manager to protect the store and company assets. You will enforce Asset Protection strategies, combat shrink, prevent fraud, and respond to emergencies related to physical security and safety.
A successful candidate will have senior level experience in Asset Protection management preferably in a retail environment. You must possess strong attention to detail, awareness of loss, and a strategic mindset to control the store's inventory. Experience in team management, training, and development is a must along with the skills to motivate and influence a store leadership team.
- Implement standards and procedure to control internal and external loss, fraud and safety prevention
- Filter new information and procedures to lower shrink
- Relay and enforce all corporate initiatives to store personnel
- Enforce compliance of company procedures
- Protection of employees and maintaining awareness of safety issues.
- Provide weekly qualitative and quantitative reports on: Losses, recoveries, violation of policies to departments and store management.
Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and thrive. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture focused on meaningful strategies aimed at creating an inclusive workforce.
In addition to a generous benefits package, unparalleled career development opportunities, both locally & globally, as an employee at Louis Vuitton, you can expect to be provided with industry leading training which will offer you an in-depth insight into the luxury and retail environment.