Moët Hennessy is the Wines and Spirits division of LVMH. Our group of 25 wines and spirits Maisons is like no other in the world: Hennessy, Moët & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot, Dom Pérignon, Ruinart, Krug, Mercier, Belvedere, Glenmorangie, Ardbeg, Chandon, Newton, Cheval des Andes, Terrazas de los Andes, Cloudy Bay, Cape Mentelle, Numanthia, Ao Yun, Château Cheval Blanc, Château d'Yquem, Clos des Lambrays and Clos19. True to tradition, each of our brands builds on a specialty legacy while keeping an unwavering focus on the exquisite caliber of its products. They are all supported by a powerful global distribution network that has been strengthened over the years.
We are currently looking for a
V.I.E. Junior Supply Chain Analyst (m/f/d) – based in Munich starting as soon as possible
Support Demand Planners AGS (Austria, Germany, Switzerland) to ensure an optimal stock level per market on all products (core, events, introduction, limited edition, …) and maintain an optimal communication to all stakeholders. Ensure availability follow up, analysis and reporting.
- Actively manage the stock levels and the daily replenishments with the Maisons, in alignment with the market forecast and needs.
- Be responsible for the healthiness of the stocks (stock rotation, depletion, quality inspection).
- Ensure the visibility and projection of stocks for Business Partners
- Run daily the update of the stock reports for AGS (Austria, Germany, Switzerland)
- Support finance for the monthly reporting (goods in transit, stock movements)
- Generate monthly reports and communication to all stakeholders (stock rotation, SKU Newsletter / PIPO)
- Collaborate with Masterdata regarding the local SKU maintenance (transfer price, etc.) and newly opened Maison SKUs
- Be the contact point for Quality Claims management with internal stakeholders, Maisons and customers
APO & Forecast support
- Maintain PPM in APO for local articles
- Support with quota alignment and potentially minor brands, based on the workload and employee evolution
Expertise / Project Management
- Steer continuous improvement and project roadmap dynamic
- Actively contribute to projects by bringing expertise and commitment
- Support for evolutions on tools, processes, models considering state of art
- Formalize the know-how and documentation
- Studies of Economics or comparable Bachelor/Master/Business Schools with focus IT/Statistics
- English and German fluent written & spoken; French is a plus
- Analytical and conceptual thinking, international mindset, technical Mastery (MS Office), first experiences in other internships or side jobs are a plus
- Strong drive for results, good planning and organizational skills, attention to detail, challenging status quo, searching best solutions and continues improvement, natural interest for the W&S industry, sensitive to luxury brands
- Good communication and strong analytical skills
- Very good IT skills (MS Office package, SAP (MM/SD/APO) & Anaplan as a plus)
- Action and customer oriented as well as a team player
We are looking forward to receiving your application
In order to ensure the most objective assessment of skills and qualifications possible, we ask all applicants to submit their application documents without a photo.
We are committed to equality and making the best use of the talents and diversity of all our employees. We provide equal opportunity for all individuals regardless of age, race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, including gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital or civil partnership status, maternity, paternity and adoption leave as well as any other class protected by law.