Moët Hennessy is the Wines and Spirits division of LVMH. Our group of 25 wines and spirits Maisons is like no other in the world: Hennessy, Moët & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot, Dom Pérignon, Ruinart, Krug, Mercier, Belvedere, Glenmorangie, Ardbeg, Chandon, Newton, Cheval des Andes, Terrazas de los Andes, Cloudy Bay, Cape Mentelle, Numanthia, Ao Yun, Château Cheval Blanc, Château d'Yquem, Clos des Lambrays and Clos19. True to tradition, each of our brands builds on a specialty legacy while keeping an unwavering focus on the exquisite caliber of its products. They are all supported by a powerful global distribution network that has been strengthened over the years.
We are currently looking for a Logistics Executive AGS
Under the responsibility of AGS Supply Chain Manager, the Logistics Executive manages logistics and transport processes including co-packing, inbound, warehousing, customs/tax, and outbound scope. He/she is particularly in charge of the stock accuracy and the control of product flows and 3PL invoicing. Logistics Executive actively seeks for service and processes improvements in correlation with cost efficiency and contributes to existing and new projects.
- Stock accuracy management – ensure inventory reliability and accuracy (all types of product categories but mainly Finish Goods)
- Management of logistics flows: inbound, warehousing, destruction, customs/tax and outbound, transport processes
- Management of co-packing activities (displays, VAS, VAP) including creation of BOM
Service Performance OTIF
- Monitoring the Customers’ supply processes, identifying bottle necks and the root cause of potential failures.
- Being the active part of the continues improvement process
- Ensure the communication between internal stakeholders (demand planning, customer service, IT, sales...) and third-party logistics operations, monitor daily activities and alert if a problem arises
- Collect and verify data and KPIs, participate in the periodic performance reviews with subcontractors to identify improvement actions to optimize costs and level of service.
- Be the contact point for Quality Claims management with internal stakeholders, Maisons and customers.
Analysis and Reporting
- Run the monthly reporting of stock position, goods in transit, stock movements, packaging usage, etc.
- Run the monthly consolidation and analysis of KPIs (service, costs, efficiency of processes, etc.).
Tools and processes
- Actively contribute to projects by bringing expertise and commitment
- Support for evolutions on tools, processes, models considering state of art
- Formalize the know-how and documentation.
Logistics school / Business school/ IT systems related school /Economics or similar
Professional experience & know how:
- Post qualified experience of minimum 5 years in supply chain or logistics
- Previous experience working with SAP MM / SD or a similar ERP in an international environment is an advantage,
- Very good Excel knowledge
English fluent, German fluent, French appreciated
- Good analytical skills, attention to details,
- IT literacy: A very good knowledge of MS Office, SAP (MM/SD/APO).
- Working in a structured manner
- Focus on the goal, Able to prioritize
- Challenging status quo, searching best solutions and focuses on the continues improvement
- Commitment, TEAM spirit
- Integrity and trust, Business acumen, Customer oriented, Team player, Quality focus
Affinity to French Culture is a plus
- Challenging, varied tasks in a luxury brand environment
30+ days vacation
- Comprehensive training and an excellent working atmosphere
- Opportunities for further training and development
- Attractive employee discounts
We look forward to receiving your written online application, including details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
In order to ensure the most objective assessment of skills and qualifications possible, we ask all applicants to submit their application documents without a photo.
We are committed to equality and making the best use of the talents and diversity of all our employees. We provide equal opportunity for all individuals regardless of age, race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, including gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital or civil partnership status, maternity, paternity and adoption leave as well as any other class protected by law.