Build short-term and long-term growth for the brands (Belvedere, Glenmorangie & Ardbeg) in the Spanish market. Understanding consumer/business insights, leverage brand DNAs to craft and implement marketing plans driving salience & aspiration, presence & disruption and delight & advocacy for the brands, including ATL (Media, PR and Digital) plus BTL Programs (On Trade and Off Trade) focused in High Energy accounts.
Belvedere (85%) – LEAD
Glenmorangie & Ardbeg (15%) – MAINTENANCE
Working closely with the Senior Brand Manager, the BM will:
- Develop Annual Brand plans in accordance with budgets and global Maisons strategies
- Be responsible of and implement brand plans in the Spanish market, go-to person for the Belvedere, Glenmorangie and Ardbeg brands
- Create, translate and execute 360 integrated brand campaigns (ATL and BTL) and support the SBM Spirits on establishing annual brand plans
- Think, create and participate in PR events to make live in the market global activations such as House of Audacity or Ardbeg Day.
- Close liaison with sales: keep sales informed of domestic strategies and activities and analyse sales data.
- Develop & implement promotions for the off-trade and on-trade
- Delight and advocacy: develop strong Influencer programs
- Accurate A&P Management
- POSM and APO Management
- Preparation of business reviews, competitive analysis and ongoing brand reports.
Team management in order to guide and train the Assistant Brand Manager
Languages: Fluent Spanish and English. Working knowledge of French is a plus
Professional experience & know how:
- Minimum of 5-6 years’ experience in Marketing
- Experience in Drinks/Spirits and PR oriented product categories
Technical & management skills:
- Budget management experience
- Digital marketing experience
- Strong passion and knowledge of the spirits world
- Analytical decision making
- Drive, orientation to results
- Strategic agility
- Multitasking and stress resistant
- Good communication skills
- Strong relationship builder, networker and very sociable
- Consumer / customer focus
- Negotiation and influencing skills
Open to an international career