Moët Hennessy, the Wines and Spirits Division of LVMH, regroups twenty-five Maisons, many of which have been around for centuries, while others are just starting their journey. Our vision is to lead the future of luxury Wines and Spirits from nature to communities.
Located in the most prestigious terroirs around the world, we have unique savoir-faire from winemaking to art de vivre, hospitality, and brick-and-clicks retail management to craft exceptional experiences for consumers. For many years, with the ambition to pass on a better world to future generations, we have been committed to the Living Soils Living Together program structured around four key commitments: Regenerating our Soils, Mitigating our Climate Impact, Engaging society, and Empowering our People.
Moët Hennessy is proud to promote a diverse, equitable and inclusive working environment for all. As an employer, Moët Hennessy offers unique journeys throughout its global ecosystem, opportunities to develop new skills and grow professionally.
The Brand Manager; Hennessy X.O & Innovations supports the development of Hennessy X.O marketing strategy and oversees the execution of its marketing programming and activations across all markets and channels in the U.S, in alignment with the Hennessy Maison brand strategy and the broader MHUSA 2030 Strategy. This role works collaboratively with all key stakeholders to identify and build long-term connections with the Hennessy X.O core consumer - rooted in data-driven decision making, leveraging both business and consumer insights - and to develop programming that builds equity and drives profitability.
Strategic Business Planning:
- Work with Brand Director to develop, create, plan, and execute consumer & shopper driven brand plans that maximize brand equity, revenue and profit for Hennessy X.O in the US market.
- Develop programs that reach our target along their consumer journey to drive growth and build brand equity.
- Define strategic briefs for creative agencies - based on sales feedback, market trends, consumer/shopper insights, and brand identity to develop exciting consumer and trade marketing programs.
- Create exciting and compelling presentation and tools to ensure internal and external buy-in
- KPIs to track and measure program effectiveness, ensure positive ROI.
- Support brand completion of commercial analytics, including monthly reporting and diagnostic assessment of X.O
- Competitive Analysis and Implications: Assist with the development of the Competition Framework by analyzing category performance, opportunities, identifying key consumer targets, innovation opportunities, and activation strategies.
Brand Management & Marketing:
- Steward the execution of X.O brand programs, in collaboration with Strategy and Business Planning, Consumer Engagement, Commercial organization, Private Client, CC&I, and Consumer Insights teams; and other key stakeholders
- Collaborate with the Trade Marketing team to design and develop elevated, luxury POS materials and brand assets to drive brand strategy and leverage consumer engagement opportunities at the moment of choice.
- Working with our Global Team on the Innovation Pipeline for Hennessy and potential activations plans in the US.
- Partner with Finance to define, track and deliver X.O brand profit goals
- Manage the A&P deployment strategy on X.O, ensuring A&P spend is prioritized against business & brand objectives and managed to budget
- Maintain brand A&P in MAP and oversee phasing and pacing, ensuring alignment with all reporting targets throughout the year (LE1, LE2, Landing)
- Support the implementation of optimal allocation, pricing, mix, and channel strategies on X.O, in collaboration with Strategy and Business Planning team, Sales team and the Hennessy Maison to maximize profit and volume growth
- Develop relationships with Strategy and Business Planning, Consumer Engagement, Commercial Team, CC&I Team, Corporate Communications, Finance, Legal, HR, and IT to build and maintain commitments that enable the delivery of brand priorities and objectives
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with the Hennessy Maison to ensure ongoing alignment and prioritization of U.S. specific objectives
- Build and maintain successful relationships with agency business partners, distributors and other third-party stakeholders to continually ensure their commitment to delivering Hennessy brand objectives; act as key point of contact for all third-party agencies
- Create strong working relationships with Regional Brand Managers, working in conjunction to deliver programs that meets the needs of their markets within agreed upon timelines
- Establish the X.O Brand Marketing team as a best-in-class, solutions-oriented collaborator within the MH USA organization
- Work closely with V.S, V.S.O.P and Rare Editions Brand Teams, ensuring alignment on portfolio marketing strategy, collaborating across Masterbrand and portfolio programs, and demonstrating a ‘one team’ ethos through communication and collaboration
- Foster innovation within the Brand and Commercial teams to build Hennessy salience within the competitive environment
- Maintain a flexible and adaptable mindset by continually evaluating, revising and responding with agility to meet rapidly evolving business needs, and perform other functions and duties as assigned
- Ensure on-time delivery of all programs and tools, and sharing of relevant information with key stakeholders
- Approach each project and interaction with a positive and can-do attitude
Education: Undergraduate Degree or equivalent work experience
5-7 years of progressive marketing ¬¬experience, preferably in the luxury consumer goods or U.S. wines and spirits industries wines/spirits, luxury, or consumer packaged goods brand marketing
- Understanding of brand strategy development in a commercial context
- Development of innovation through research and launch planning
- Strong expertise across all functions within the organization
- Experience developing and executing both ATL and BTL programs, including but not limited to media, experiential, PR, drinks strategy, trade advocacy, sampling, retail visibility, etc.
- Deep understanding of people and culture
- Experience managing agencies and third-party vendors
- Ability to successfully adapt to a variety of work styles and preferences
- Ability to manage both up and down
- Demonstrated success influencing cross-functional key stakeholders, including senior leaders
- Highly refined communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills to support data-driven decision making
- Proven ability to lead creative strategy, including campaign development and deployment
- Working knowledge of French, a plus
External applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Moët Hennessy USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Moët Hennessy USA, Inc. considers candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.