Within the Finance team, and working in close collaboration with all departments in the organization, the Internal Controller & Project Lead is acting as the focus point for all Internal Control and Compliance matters, as well as a key Business Partner to roll-out new processes/tools and to support change management across the organization. He/she is responsible to raise awareness on fraud risks, as well as to implement relevant controls with a continuous focus on efficiency and durability. He/she is autonomous and proactive in his/her mission to continuously improve the organization processes.
The position is based in our Brussels ‘office with occasional travel to our Rotterdam’s office in the Netherlands.
As Internal Controller, your responsibilities include to:
- Ensure compliance with LVMH Internal Controls (ERICA self-assessment campaigns),
- Follow-up implementation of Internal Audit action plans,
- Raise awareness/educate all stakeholders on fraud risks and compliance,
- Coordinate Retail Audit for Boutiques (focus on stock and cash management),
- Act as the local contact for the LVMH Group Ethics & Compliance topics,
- Participate to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance project & implementation of the key changes validated by the Group.
As Project Lead, your main missions will include:
- Coordinate transversal projects (conception, development, and testing phases) with relevant stakeholders (e.g., IS experts at central level, local teams, external service provider if applicable),
- Organize trainings on new tools/processes developed during these projects, including training of key users/champions and mass training to all employees when relevant,
- Support change management and measure success of implementation by monitoring predefined KPIs.
- Sample of projects that could fall under your supervision:
- Digitalization of vendor invoices
- Roll-out of a new system for payroll management
- Robotic Process Automation of accounting processes
Throughout this mission, you will have the opportunity to develop the following competencies:
- Internal Audit/Control
- Project management
- Analytical skills
- Business acumen
WHO YOU ARE
- Minimum 3 years of internal audit or internal control experience,
- Capable of evaluating processes, and checking data accuracy,
- High organizational skills and ability to manage several projects at the same time,
- Analytical and critical (ability to challenge), with a great attention to detail,
- Quick learner, ability to grasp key business drivers and communicate in a focused manner,
- Excellent communication skills, in person and in writing,
- Ability to work across different cultures as part of an international organization,
- Fluent spoken and written English, Dutch is a plus,
- Working knowledge of databases, tools, including Excel.
About the company
A world leader in high-quality products, LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton possesses a unique portfolio of over 75 prestigious Houses. LVMH Perfumes & Cosmetics is one of the five different sectors where The Group is active in. With renowned names like Christian Dior, Guerlain, Givenchy, Kenzo and Benefit we meet a unique blend of quality, craftsmanship and luxury. From the Belgian branch of LVMH Perfumes & Cosmetics, in Brussels, our teams make sure the vision of our organization is carried out in the Belgian market and the specific character of each brand is guaranteed. Together we strive to attract people who will help take our brands and business to new levels.