Hennessy Tour launches: first stop China
Wines & Spirits
Hennessy began its worldwide tour celebrating 250 years of transmission on February 17 in Guangzhou. The renowned Cognac house’s traveling arts festival took up residence at the majestic Opera House designed by Zaha Hadid. In addition to performances by local artists, works by renowned international artists are being unveiled to present Hennessy’s heritage and values.
Watch a video showcasing the artists taking part in the Hennessy Tour.
Hennessy Tour stops:
- Guangzhou: Opera House, March 17-19, 2015
- Moscow: New Manege, May 25-30, 2015
- New York : Lincoln Center, July 7-10, 2015
- Johannesburg : Circa Gallery, August 20-25, 2015
- Paris – Grand Finale: Venue still secret, September 2015