The Viva Technology show is set to open in just a few days, a perfect opportunity to discover the 32 startups selected as finalists for the first LVMH Innovation Award. The finalists will be present in the heart of the LVMH space in the “L’Atelier LVMH” lab. The members of the jury that will select the winner have just been announced, bringing together key players from the tech and startup community, along with business angels and prominent corporate leaders.
The second edition of Viva Technology, “the rendezvous for game changers” in digital transformation, is set for June 15-17. LVMH will welcome visitors to a 500-square-meter innovation lab, dubbed “L’Atelier LVMH” where the 32 startups selected as finalists for the LVMH Innovation Award will pitch their creations and concepts.
This newly created award will be given to one of the finalists, who were selected from over 500 candidates. After hearing pitches from the startups detailing their business model, the jury will announce the winner on Friday, June 16 at 10 am during a special session on the main stage at Viva Technology hosted by Bernard Arnault, Chairman & CEO of LVMH.
The jury constitutes a prestigious panel of prominent experts, with business angels, heads of innovative businesses, entrepreneurs and innovators. Alongside Bernard Arnault, Chairman of the Jury, and Ian Rogers, Chief Digital Officer of LVMH, the members are:
• Angela Ahrendts, Senior Vice President of Retail, Apple
• Alexandre Arnault, Co-Chief Executive Officer, RIMOWA
• Sébastien Bazin, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Accor
• Stewart Butterfield, Founder of Slack
• Tony Fadell, Inventor and investor
• Kirsten Green, Managing Director, Forerunner Ventures
• Natalie Massenet, Entrepreneur, Imaginary
• Nas, Artist and investor
• Daniel Zhang, Chief Executive Officer, Alibaba