Take a look at the innovations featured at the Atelier LVMH and the schedule of talks in which our Maisons are participating.
LVMH is back at Viva Technology from June 15-17 with an all-new lab transformed into the “Atelier LVMH”, where 32 startups selected as finalists for the LVMH Innovation Award will be on hand, joined by 14 LVMH Maisons. Innovations from these houses, which span all LVMH business sectors – from Fashion and Leather Goods to Wines and Spirits and Watches and Jewelry – will be spotlighted in a 500-square-meter space open to the public.
Throughout the show, LVMH Maisons will present their technologies during talks on the different Viva Technology themed stages, as well as at the Atelier LVMH. Several innovations from LVMH Maisons will be unveiled exclusively at the show, including Petit R, a full-size 3D mapping solution from Ruinart, L’Atelier Fred, and Berluti’s augmented personalization application. Created with Smartpixels, the application projects a customer’s personalization choices on a shoe before creation by a Berluti artisan.
Following is the schedule of the talks featuring LVMH Maisons during the three days of Viva Technology 2017.
THURSDAY, JUNE 15
Talks on the Retail Stage:
– 16h55 – 17h25 : panel on the theme “The Future Of Retail Is Extreme” with 24 Sèvres and Alibaba group. Presentation of the 24 Sèvres platform, which offers a curated selection of products from over 150 luxury and fashion brands along with an array of innovative services.
Talks at the Atelier LVMH:
– 9h30 – 10h30 : HR workshop #1 by Berluti on the position of Social Media Manager.
– 14h00 – 14h30 : presentation of “L’Atelier Fred” an innovative made-to-measure experience for the iconic Force 10 bracelet.
– 14h40 – 15h10 : presentation of the RIMOWA Electronic Tag, a digital luggage check-in solution integrated in the suitcase.
– 15h20 – 15h50 : presentation of Dress Me Up by Guerlain, an immersive experience developed with Google Spotlight Stories that brings The Little Black Dress character and her universe to life.
– 17h40 – 18h10 : presentation of entrepreneurial creativity at Sephora by S+.
FRIDAY JUNE 16
Talks on the Luxury Stage:
– 13h10 – 13h40 : panel on the theme “Tech Loves Craftsmanship” by TAG Heuer and RIMOWA.
– 14h05 – 14h20 : keynote on the theme “ The Never Ending Quest for Personalization” by Berluti. Presentation of Berluti’s augmented personalization technology. A projection process lets customers instantly see how their personalization choices look on an actual shoe.
– 15h00 – 15h25 : panel on the “Technology & Design” with Ian Rogers, CDO of LVMH, Tony Fadell , inventor of the iPod and Nest, Josh Rubin, founder of Cool Hunting.
Talks at the Atelier LVMH :
– 11h00 – 11h30 : presentation of the film “X.O” by Hennessy. Shot by Nicholas Winding Refn, the film recounts the odyssey of the iconic Hennessy X.O cognac.
– 11h45 – 12h15 : presentation of “Connected Modular 45” by TAG Heuer, the first “Swiss Made” connected watch.
– 13h40 – 14h40 : HR workshop #2 by Kenzo.
– 15h30 – 16h00 : presentation of Clos19, the first online lifestyle e-commerce site dedicated to exceptional champagnes, wines and spirits offering an exclusive range of services.
– 16h15 – 16h45: presentation of “Petit R” by Ruinart, a 3D mapping application created with My Little Paris.
– 17h00 – 17h30 : presentation of innovations from the Moët Hennessy Lab: Kuantom, Tangible Display and 10-Vins by Moët Hennessy.
SATURDAY JUNE 17
Talks at the Atelier LVMH :
– 11h10 – 11h40 : presentation of “L’Atelier Fred” a personalization service to create a made-to-measure Force 10 bracelet, step by step.
– 11h45 – 12h45 : HR workshop #3 by Sephora.
– 14h45 – 15h15 : presentation of the “Connected Modular 45” by TAG Heuer, the second generation connected watch with a vast array of features and unlimited customization possibilities.