Pink was founded in 1984 by three brothers, Peter, James and John Mullen, who had the desire to challenge the traditional world of Jermyn Street shirtmakers. They boldly called it Pink, using the name of the most feminine of colours for the most masculine of British shirtmakers. Our shirts are the reference of British shirtmaking – fine fabrics, impeccable finishing and increasingly softer to the touch with every wash.
- +70 number of locations
- 1984 the date Thomas Pink was founded
- 200 fabrics available to make Thomas Pink shirts
Thomas Pink on social media
- #AndrewGarfield looking effortlessly stylish in a #AW double breasted jacket. Talking to #AndrewMarr about his newe… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Our shirts are the reference of British shirtmaking. We show who's boss whilst still upholding the heritage of Jerm… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- By wearing our AW business styles you are signalling something about yourself to the world - that craft, quality &… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…