Pink was founded in 1984 by three brothers, Peter, James and John Mullen, who had the desire to challenge the traditional world of Jermyn Street shirtmakers. They boldly called it Pink, using the name of the most feminine of colours for the most masculine of British shirtmakers. Our shirts are the reference of British shirtmaking – fine fabrics, impeccable finishing and increasingly softer to the touch with every wash.
Whilst Mr Pink inspired our name today, it is the Cheeky Fox, unflappable at any given time, who is our contemporary muse, reminding us to always present contradiction with a dash of cunning.
Thomas Pink constantly pushes back the boundaries of innovation and creativity to give its clientèle new shirts. One of the most recent examples, the ‘Athletic’, is adapted to the broad shoulders and slim waists of athletic men. The fit was born out of the process of fitting the Lions for the previous Tour to Australia in 2013. The Athletic fit features in the Lions Collection and is a part of the wider Thomas Pink shirt collection.
Thomas Pink was the Official Outfitter to the British & Irish Lions for their tour of New Zealand in 2017. The Lions Collection was inspired by the Official Outfits worn by the British & Irish Lions. The Collection was officially endorsed by one of the all-time Lions greats – Brian O’Driscoll.
- +120 number of locations
- 1984 the date Thomas Pink was founded
- 100 fabrics available to make Thomas Pink shirts
Thomas Pink on social media
- #AndrewGarfield looking effortlessly stylish in a #AW double breasted jacket. Talking to #AndrewMarr about his newe… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Our shirts are the reference of British shirtmaking. We show who's boss whilst still upholding the heritage of Jerm… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- By wearing our AW business styles you are signalling something about yourself to the world - that craft, quality &… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…