Marc Jacobs Beauty
For Marc Jacobs, beauty runs counter to the expected. His signature rule-breaking creativity drives his irresistible makeup vision. Unlike anything you’ve ever experienced before, he embraces seeming opposites to create something completely new, inspiring you to push boundaries and create in your own personal style. So, indulge in his innovative textures, delight in the luxury of longwearing color, and thrill in the beauty of the unexpected.
Marc Jacobs’s earliest beauty memory inspired him to create Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara. As a child, he would watch his mother take a piece of black velvet ribbon and scrape off the velvet pile to make her lashes look fuller. Marc’s iconic mascara with ultra-concentrated black pigment and a curvy wand gives the appearance of couture faux lashes.
Since the Marc Jacobs Fall/Winter 2018 fashion show, all the makeup featured on the runway has been provided by Marc Jacobs Beauty. With strong ties to the fashion house, the beauty brand also finds inspiration for packaging, formulas and naming from Marc and his designs. Marc Jacobs is known as the ultimate stylist, and with Marc Jacobs Beauty, he invites you to get dressed with beauty.
- 33 shades of Highliner Original and Matte Gel Eye Crayons
- 82 beauty awards and counting
- 5 forms of coconut in Dew Drops highlighter
Marc Jacobs Beauty on social media
- Celebrate (with Pride). In honor of our founder’s own wedding this year, we are celebrating marriage equality with… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Attention #NYC! Meet Nikkie Tutorials today at Sephora Times Square from 4-6pm. @MarcBeauty is hosting a meet & gre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Did you spot our big #EnamoredGloss debut on the premiere of #BigLittleLies? We’re honored. pic.twitter.com/mUyXjmNhKk