Find your next internship, apprenticeship or VIE at one of our exceptional Maisons, and gain an enriching professional experience:
- An extraordinary universe of over 75 Maisons spreading across 6 business sectors and 80 countries in which you can find an extensive variety of opportunities
- Dedicated managers, following your growth and development, but also challenging you to unlock your full potential
- A stimulating environment where creating, reinventing and innovating are high on the agenda, giving you a steep learning curve
- 4,800 Interns hired in 2020
- 76% new hires below 35 years old
- 33 Years old average age
A STRONG COMMITMENT TOWARDS YOUNG TALENTS
Transmitting our passion, savoir-faire and values to the next generation is at the core of everything we do. Driven by the ambition of developing the talents of tomorrow, we are a committed corporate partner of top schools and universities worldwide.
Through hundreds of school initiatives organized every year, we give students the opportunity to discover our Maisons, connect with our recruiters, and discover the variety of internships, apprenticeships, VIE contracts as well as graduate programs.
To bridge the gap between the academic and professional worlds, we have established close partnerships with some renowned academic institutions:
- ESSEC: the LVMH Chair “Future of Luxury”. The LVMH Chair is the longest-standing program worldwide specially dedicated to training early career professionals for careers in the luxury industry.
- HEC Paris: the LVMH Chair “Engagement and commitment towards society inspiring excellence”. LVMH is also a member of the HEC Foundation.
- Bocconi University: LVMH Associate Professorship in Fashion and Luxury Management.
- CEMS: as a Corporate partner, LVMH is hosting seminars, business projects, skills seminars for international management students.
- CentraleSupélec: partnership with the major Supply Chain & Operations management chair.
- Central Saint Martins: partner on Sustainability and Creation, LVMH also supports students with Scholarships.
- LSE: LVMH is a Patron of LSE Careers.
- Institut Français de la Mode: 5 LVMH Maisons are members of the IFM Foundation and support students with Scholarships.
- Polytechnique: LVMH is a Corporate partner of the school.
- Sciences Po: LVMH is partner of the New Luxury and Art de Vivre Master and supports students with Scholarships.
INSIDE LVMH Program: a ground-breaking program for students from leading LVMH target schools and universities. Built around a digital platform, the program aims to give students a deeper understanding of the strategic challenges of the luxury industry and an opportunity to pitch in innovative solutions to “Imagine the Luxury Experience of Tomorrow”. It also represents a unique opportunity to scout talented students to recruit into our Maisons. The program run in Europe in 2018 and in China in 2019.
SPRING: The LVMH Graduate Program, SPRING, gives graduates a unique exposure and immersion into our diverse ecosystem. This 3-year rotational program aims at developing their talent and their leadership potential to jump into a key position within LVMH and its Maisons. The program will kick-off in September 2022.
Institut des Métiers d’Excellence (IME): a vocational training program established in 2014 with the ambition of ensuring the transmission of savoir-faire and artisanal skills while enhancing the value of the craftsmanship, creation/design and sales to the younger generations. Thanks to this initiative, we have been promoting career opportunities within traditional and creative craftsmanship to young people.
JOIN ONE OF OUR MAISONS
Find your next professional challenge here.