In 1895, Alessandro Berluti designed a lace-up shoe made from a single piece of leather with no visible stitching. The purity of its lines was perfect. Available today in a variety of forms and an infinite range of patinas in different colors, the "Alessandro" shoe was born and the House of Berluti had its own signature style.
- 50 hours of work for one pair of bespoke shoes
- 50 boutiques around the world.
- 120 years of history
Berluti on social media
- There are exceptions to every rule, but when should one pick up the cheque at a restaurant? berluti.com/en/articles/wh… pic.twitter.com/JuVDnEe3i3
- A color palette of 120 different patinas is available in our Pop-Up Store at the Shanghai IFC Mall! pic.twitter.com/zpryu0tZR3
- Our new "Basilio" derbies! Available mid-June in our stores #Berluti #ShoePorn #Leather #Derby #FW15 pic.twitter.com/KcIHcX5XdP