In 1895, Alessandro Berluti designed a lace-up shoe made from a single piece of leather with no visible stitching. The purity of its lines was perfect. Available today in a variety of forms and an infinite range of patinas in different colors, the "Alessandro" shoe was born and the House of Berluti had its own signature style.
- 50 hours of work for one pair of bespoke shoes
- 50 boutiques around the world.
- 120 years of history
Berluti on social media
- Must one check oneself in the mirror during the day? bit.ly/1O7X5wv pic.twitter.com/TmuRjCZb2G
- #TGIF We are so READY for the weekend! #Berluti #Backpack #BerlutiFW15 #ThankGodItsFriday pic.twitter.com/N7n8JR8kMw
- Yellow usually means it's not that serious #BerlutiFW15 #Berluti #Menswear #FW15 #Yellow #Coat #RTW pic.twitter.com/jhrb0lFzWr