Christian Dior Couture offers more than a beautiful brand to our clients; we invite them to be part of the heritage, to share the passion for luxury and to be part of the Dior family. We look for the same desire in our employees, to have a natural enthusiasm and passion about being part of the House of Dior.
The Accounting projects Intern will assist the Finance team in accounting project set-ups that will benefit Christian Dior Couture (16 stores in the UK) and will report to the Finance Manager.
The mission is for 3 months starting on or before 10th May 2021.
The role is based in Central London.
The key objectives of the role will include:
- Support on the creation of suppliers in SAP.
- Support on creation of invoices templates and registration of invoices, check invoice versus the purchase order, etc.
- Follow-up and booking of expense claims.
- Part of several accounting projects and follow-up from beginning up to go live, for example e-invoicing.
- Ad hoc tasks/projects as required.
- Accountant Bachelor
- At least one previous work experience (internship) in accounting
- Motivated and proactive with good social and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and rigorous.
- customer-oriented mindset
- Attention to details and high sense of ethic
- Being able to cope with changes and moving priorities
- Fluent in English, French is an asset
- Basic SAP knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Previous experience in accounts payable would be a plus.
- Must be able to start by the 10th of May 2021.
- Internship duration is 3 months.